• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Greetings from Poland! Please read!!!

Spizenix

💜 Twitch Streamer 💜
Bells
Tasty Cake
Red Cosmos
Yellow Cosmos
White Cosmos
Orange (Fruit)
Pear (Fruit)
Cake
Red Candy
Yellow Candy
Hello TBT members! I'm Patrick. I am new to this website. I have had my eye on his for a few days, and eventually made an account. I am new to AC:NL, but I have every other Animal Crossing title before it. So I guess I'm an AC Veteran. I just can't stop playing the series. I bought a 3DS XL just to get New Leaf. I want to continue my childhood, lol.

Anyway, I am also looking for experienced players to play with me. If you live in Japan/Europe or have that version of the game, give me your friend code. I go on daily. I will message you my friend code until I get more used to the website.

Also, I live in the US and my time is Central time zone. (My town is named Poland because I'm Polish)

Thank you for reading and feel free to comment! :D

EDIT: You don't have to have the Europe/Japan game. That's just a bonus for me. :)

Last edited:
Hello xPatrickx, glad you finally pulled the trigger. Like you, I'm new to ACNL, though not to the series. I'm not from your stipulated region of choice - US EST here - but PM me if you'd like to exchange codes. Best'o luck with your extended childhood. =D

Hello xPatrickx, glad you finally pulled the trigger. Like you, I'm new to ACNL, though not to the series. I'm not from your stipulated region of choice - US EST here - but PM me if you'd like to exchange codes. Best'o luck with your extended childhood. =D

Lol, alright. Thanks! :D
I will be messaging you my friend code in the next 10 minutes, along with Twilight Sparkle.

Welcome to TBT!! I live in the US also, but Eastern/Standard time. Im always looking for new people to play with online. Feel free to add my FC and come on over and visit Delair! :) Have Fun on TBT!!!

Welcome^^ I'm from EU ;) I always like to meet new friends. Tell me when you like to add me^^

Back