• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Greetings from Poland! Please read!!!

Spizenix

💜 Twitch Streamer 💜
Bells
Tasty Cake
Red Cosmos
Yellow Cosmos
White Cosmos
Orange (Fruit)
Pear (Fruit)
Cake
Red Candy
Yellow Candy
Hello TBT members! I'm Patrick. I am new to this website. I have had my eye on his for a few days, and eventually made an account. I am new to AC:NL, but I have every other Animal Crossing title before it. So I guess I'm an AC Veteran. I just can't stop playing the series. I bought a 3DS XL just to get New Leaf. I want to continue my childhood, lol.

Anyway, I am also looking for experienced players to play with me. If you live in Japan/Europe or have that version of the game, give me your friend code. I go on daily. I will message you my friend code until I get more used to the website.

Also, I live in the US and my time is Central time zone. (My town is named Poland because I'm Polish)

Thank you for reading and feel free to comment! :D

EDIT: You don't have to have the Europe/Japan game. That's just a bonus for me. :)

Last edited:
Hello xPatrickx, glad you finally pulled the trigger. Like you, I'm new to ACNL, though not to the series. I'm not from your stipulated region of choice - US EST here - but PM me if you'd like to exchange codes. Best'o luck with your extended childhood. =D

Hello xPatrickx, glad you finally pulled the trigger. Like you, I'm new to ACNL, though not to the series. I'm not from your stipulated region of choice - US EST here - but PM me if you'd like to exchange codes. Best'o luck with your extended childhood. =D

Lol, alright. Thanks! :D
I will be messaging you my friend code in the next 10 minutes, along with Twilight Sparkle.

Welcome to TBT!! I live in the US also, but Eastern/Standard time. Im always looking for new people to play with online. Feel free to add my FC and come on over and visit Delair! :) Have Fun on TBT!!!

Welcome^^ I'm from EU ;) I always like to meet new friends. Tell me when you like to add me^^

Back