• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Greetings everyone!

Kitten232

Bells
Hello! :)

My name is Helen, and I am from Leicester in England. Animal crossing has recently become one of my favorite ever games!!

My town is called Plibb, and I take a lot of pride in it. It has been hard work, considering I had to learn everything from scratch. But I love it..it is full of flowers and trees..and the coffee shop has recently opened!!
I have recently done up my bedroom in the mush series of furniture, but didn't get a chance to get them all :( but oh well..

Is there anyone else from Leicester? Or England?

Nice to meet you all!

P.S, I forgot to say. I have new leaf for the 3DS :)

Last edited:
Welcome!

Does Plibb mean something? It sounds like it would.

I know we have quite a few European people. I don't recall anybody from Leicester or England off-hand.

Hello Helen~ I'm also from England but I live in London. c:
Anyway, welcome to TBT forums! ^ 3^

Hey.. It does mean something but it is a long storey. It is more just a funny name I thought of! I hadn't a clue what to call my town and to be honest I didn't know I would get so into the game! I have played too many hours of it >< My other games have been abandoned XD

My town is a bit overgrown with flowers at the minute, I may have to rearrange them some time this week :p

Thanks for your replies :D

Back