• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Gracie's return?

It would be fantastic to have the gorgeous set back, as items, NOT DIY's.

I seriously loathe crafting.

I'd love to see her as an upgrade to the Nook store! At the same time, I've been hoping to see an upgrade that utilizes Label. Like, I'm coming from a character standpoint- it feels like it'd be a step backwards for Label, who's being shown as her own, independent designer right now, to go back to working for Gracie. Maybe... maybe I'm the only one thinking of it that way 😅

But I'd love to see, say, Label get a top floor boutique... where Gracie would occasionally show up as a special visitor (who would appear in the store, thus she could appear the same day as other special visitors) who'd give you extra special clothing pieces if you pass HER fashion checks.

And I think it's safe to say that, no matter what, that store is getting upgrades. They can still keep the same aesthetic but add a second floor... which, I think, would work even better if it was Label's shop- she's still a newer designer and wouldn't necessarily have a grand shop in a high-class mall. But, it would also make sense for Gracie to come check on her, since newer games have made it seem like she really takes an interest in Label's professional development.

At the same time... imagine if we could have it look like a modern mall for those who want a more modern aesthetic... BUT could also change it to other exteriors, like how we could change some of the buildings in New Leaf! I'd love to be able to change different building exteriors :love:

I'm very desperate for Gracie to return. I really really liked all of her items, her furniture in particular. I would finish off my house just as I would get her upgrade in the Nook store, and so I would fill my bedroom with the Gracie set and my living room with the Gorgeous series. I'm pretty disappointed with the selection of furniture in general in this game thus far, though not as much as I was at first. I really miss her furniture though. I am mildly worried about whether or not she even will be slated to return anytime soon, because you can clearly see that many of her "signature" items are being sold as regular clothing and furniture items. The elegant hat is at the Able Sister's, and it doesn't mention Gracie anywhere in the title. If she does return, who knows if she'll have any of her old items. I personally liked her. I like *****y and frustrating characters a lot.

i wouldn’t mind gracie returning but i feel like now that label has sort of taken over her role with the fashion checks and clothing line (even though it’s much easier and less cute), i feel like label will eventually be given a larger role that’ll sort of completely replace gracie but i’m not entirely sure - all i know is, i really miss the gracie sets like could you imagine them with new horizons quality? they’d be so good,,

Would love to see her return, simply because I love giraffes. Not too bothered about the NL furniture sets, what I'd want is Pocket Camp furniture series. Just more variety apart from standard cottagecore and ironwood-ish interior. Give me more ridiculous furniture like that huge faerie glass jar (Diana's I think?) where my villagers could sit in and look incredibly cute.

I don't much care to see Gracie return. I collected the sets/clothing in NL, mainly because I was a completionist, but I didn't really like a lot of it. I'd rather see Label's role expand than bring in another NPC to the rotation.

And other than the Gracie's series, there isn't any reason why the Nooklings couldn't carry the other furniture series.

i'm guessing if she does return, that she could be one of the last ones. her items are like 300,000 bells up 💀
and with the way acnh moves, i feel like gracie won't be coming until next year's updates as we don't even know what is label's larger role. i mean gracie was the last nook's expansion in new leaf, and we're yet to have another nook's upgrade still.
If Gracie's back in horizons, she's? going to kill my bank account. I mean, I have a lot of money to spare. But even in New Leaf I was money conscious.

I just hope that we don't have to go through AGONIZING fashion checks and wait for her randomly. That was the most frustrating part of upgrading tbh.

If Gracie's back in horizons, she's? going to kill my bank account. I mean, I have a lot of money to spare. But even in New Leaf I was money conscious.

I just hope that we don't have to go through AGONIZING fashion checks and wait for her randomly. That was the most frustrating part of upgrading tbh.

considering kitchen counters and grand piano’s more than tripled their old prices, imagine how much gracie’s items would be in new horizons 💀

i have a lot of money to spare too but in general, completing one whole set from her costs a million. we better prepare our pockets haha.

I hope she comes back.
I hope her return adds more content for Label as well because her visits to the island are very underwhelming.

considering kitchen counters and grand piano’s more than tripled their old prices, imagine how much gracie’s items would be in new horizons 💀

i have a lot of money to spare too but in general, completing one whole set from her costs a million. we better prepare our pockets haha.
2x price I'm banking on.
one of the funny things I was discussing with friends is that if she comes back, she's actually going to charge more because it's an import tax. And she has to ship the items to our island. Therefore the cost is justified lul.

That's our explanation for some of the way overpriced items at least.

I’d love the sweet set again, I have a beautiful chocolate flooring but no furniture to go with it yet 🙁

I'm hoping big updates are to come with furniture sets/items. It feels like it has to be at some point...I just can't see how they would leave out the some of the sets like Alpine...
Here's to hoping. It would be kind of neat if Kapp'n resurfaced and the boat came to the dock to take you to maybe a mini islands with a shopping strip (could have kicks, gracie's, katrina, leif, tour booth etc).

I'm hoping big updates are to come with furniture sets/items. It feels like it has to be at some point...I just can't see how they would leave out the some of the sets like Alpine...
Here's to hoping. It would be kind of neat if Kapp'n resurfaced and the boat came to the dock to take you to maybe a mini islands with a shopping strip (could have kicks, gracie's, katrina, leif, tour booth etc).
My guess is that the gracie update might be around November. my thinking is that because it's more like a Christmassy season and people will shop and buy a whole lot of stuff

I'd love for her return! I'm racking up the bells as is and would love something to spend them on. And honestly, I just really want new NPCs in general. We are slowly getting them back, but it just feels so strange to have an AC game that isn't fully finished by release. I really miss the complexity that new leaf had with all the businesses up the road from town.

Speaking of New Leaf, I would love it if New Horizons had building customizations, like how you could change the look of Residential Services to different themes. If we had that ability, then people could make the buildings fit their own island aesthetic, and it would solve a lot of gripes people have about adding new buildings to town in the future.

I need the princess set to come in ACNH! It’s just a must, I would be more than happy for them to replace Labelle with Gracie, Labelle should’ve just stuck with helping her sisters at the clothing shop xDD I also miss getting mannequins from her lol

If the antique set and some furniture like the piano and tubs cost that much now in the Nookling’s store (the piano costs more than a bridge lol) how much do you think Gracie’s furniture would sell for?

Back