• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Gracie Furniture

Violit

it's my fiesta!
Bells
Mailbox
Cake
Hi everyone!
The Emporium finally opened in my town which I was super duper excited about as I've been eyeing the sweets series for awhile now, but Gracie is selling the Gracie series instead. According to the wiki she was supposed to have stopped selling that at the end of July? My town is on the correct date too.

Is this supposed to happen?

Isn't it on sale now? I don't know the new dates but I was over at someone's emporium and there was still gracie series but it was marked down. They don't tt (afaik).

No, the Sweets Series will not come until September. The Gracie Series is currently on sale, because it will be leaving soon.

Gracie: June - August
Sweets: September - November
Gorgeous: December - February
Princess: March - May
Card: During Sale Periods

Ah! The wiki has wrong info on then haha since it says the sweets series is available from 1st August.

Thank you so much!

Gracie series is being sold in my store, but they aren't at a discount. I also thought that the Card series was suppose to be sold during the "Sale" period of time and it also isn't being sold. I've only had the emporium for maybe a week or 10 days at the most. I wonder if that has something to do with it?

I just unlocked Gracie in my alt town -- during the sale period -- and there is no sale in that town either. There must be a certain number of days before unlocking a sale. Maybe they want you to get the chance to get the regular items?

Well, I had hoped to get some of the Gracie pieces on sale (besides the 4 I got during the fashion checks). I guess I'll just go and buy everything I'm missing and wait to get the Sweet pieces towards the end of November, but I'll also be trying to get the Card series then also. Spending alot of bells in a short period of time and just before Christmas too. Isn't that the way it always is IRL too.

Oh that stinks. I was actually hoping to get a few card series pieces. (My Emporium opened today, too).

Yeah, the months changed compared to CF. It used to be the 1st of Aug/Nov/Feb and May for the switch. Now it's a month later.

I'm pretty sure without there being a sale period it'll still change to Sweets series 1st of Sept. We just won't have a sale period unless the shop has opened before the sale period should have started. (I believe the 15th)

I'm pretty sure without there being a sale period it'll still change to Sweets series 1st of Sept. We just won't have a sale period unless the shop has opened before the sale period should have started. (I believe the 15th)

Ah, so it's not a specific number of days, it's just that we weren't open in time? Bummer, but thanks for the info!

Back