• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Gracie: 4 checks in 30 days

J087

a Paw for Good Luck
Bells
Holiday Candy Cane 2021
Yellow Candy
New Leaf Token
Pavé
December Birthstone (Turquoise)
Red Candy
I just logged on after work and Gracie is on my plaza, AGAAAAAIN!!!
That's 4 checks in less than 30 days!!!

T.I.Y. opened: Nov. 30th
First check: Dec. 18th
Second check: Jan. 4th
Third check: Jan. 8th
Fourth check: Jan. 14th!!

gasp_by_kerupico-d41six3.png

(someone please perform CPR on me)

Last edited:
After passing her 1st check(aka her first visit), I just TT back and forth until I passed 4 checks.

Had to say the rock 'n roll is the hardest for me. I don't have any rock 'n roll accessories/hats. Also, the ornate one is pretty hard.
No official/basic/iconic, the 3 types I have the most ;P

I passed the first check with the clothes I already had. Historic theme was easy with a full knight costume. Modern didn't give that much problems because I had most pieces in the catalogue already. Now I'm waiting for my King outfit to be delivered so I pass my Ornate check. :D

just finished my first check yesterday, here's hoping i have the same kind of luck : -)

After passing her 1st check(aka her first visit), I just TT back and forth until I passed 4 checks.

I did this also. I've had the final upgrade since late August. I don't usually TT, but I'm very glad I did this and got it over with.

Congrats! Happened to me too I think, did you spend a lot? I think it has something to do with sales. :)

Millions of bells I think. Redecorated my house after completing the HHA.

I think I passed my fashion check, but not sure. After my clothes had been reviewed she despaired. I went to the mainstreet but I wasn't told they would close down for a couple of days… help?

Last edited:
Back