• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Goodbye, Midori...

MeghanNewLeaf

Bells
Winter Mittens
I have considered this several times, and upon the arrival of last night I made up my mind to delete Midori. I have just finished the entire process, and I will not be getting a new town until summer; with school in session, there would be no time. I will be deleting all of my Blogs as well, and I will be editing my signature. Midori just wasn't the right town for me, and I never had a lot of time to check the daily activities in my town either.

I will miss everyone in Midori deeply. You were all so kind, and I hope that you will be forever happy in the void of deleted towns. It is time for me to move on, though. Every one of my sweet villagers and animals will be following me in the next generation of a new town, and as will be all of my other deleted ones. I cannot express my gratitude to all of you. Thank you for being there every day and cheering me up, giving me laughs, and most of all, handing down memories. I will never forget any of you.

*I cannot give any further detail on this, except that I may delete this post once everyone has seen it. I will wait one month before deleting this post.*

In Memory of Midori
July 27, 2013-October 7, 2013
I will never leave you behind.

*I have moved this post over from the Resetting Thread. I will try to delete my post at the thread, but as for the staff of the Forums, I understand if you wish to remove this thread...many would prefer it to be in the Resetting Thread. I'm sorry if this is in the wrong place!*

Last edited:
That is a very mature decision, I wish I had the will power to do that. Well done, good luck with your studies and hope to see you back here in summer!

You made a good decision. This is exactly like AllisonCypress, where education got in the way.

You made a good decision. This is exactly like AllisonCypress, where education got in the way.
Yes, AllisonCypress is my sister, so it was easy to be tempted into resetting! Since she found the courage to delete her town, I decided that I should, too; I couldn't keep up with Midori most nights, anyways.

Last edited:
i'm in nursing school... i should really do the same, but i love my town too much!
very mature decision though.

Last edited:
You made the right choice.
Hope to see you on here again in summer.
Take care and good luck with your schooling :)

Yes, I'll still be active, but I won't be posting about towns...most likely just replying on posts! :)

Last edited:
I can't believe I never posted on this Thread yet! Although it is extremely late, I feel your pain at your loss of Midori; it was a wonderful town. :(
Best of luck to you in the future; I am looking forward to seeing your new town. :)

Just indicates that you have no self control or willpower if you feel the need to remove temptation entirely.
At least you have your priorities right though :p
Good luck with your ambitions.

I kinda agree with Lion-Lhasa... With the appropriate time management this wasn't necessary.
If you know for sure that you couldn't handle AC and school, though, you made a good decision.

Anyway, all the best in your new town. It sucks that you had to delete your old one. D; Summer is fast approaching :]

Last edited:
Back