• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Good K.K. Songs?

Toska

♡ let me paint you a picture ♡
Bells
Switch
2938-4133-0510
Blue Moon Jellyfish
Pink Moon Jellyfish
Gold Moon Jellyfish
Silver Moon Jellyfish
Green Moon Jellyfish
Blue Moon Jellyfish
Pink Moon Jellyfish
Pearl-Oyster Shell Plush
Clownfish Plush
Bee Plush
I've been scrolling through the current songs I have, thinking about which ones I enjoy compared to which songs I do not prefer. So, I wanted to hear your opinion on your favorite K.K. song/s! Which ones do you like? Why? Ones you don't like?

As for me, my favorite is K.K. Blues. This is because it is Bam's favorite song, and when he sings it, it cheers me up :) I also enjoy K.K. Groove, Animal City, and others.

Stale Cupcakes will always be my favorite, but I also really like K.K. House, K.K. Synth, K.K. Cruisin’, and Steep Hill. There are a lot of good songs tbh.

I'm not a fan of To the Edge because it sounds like flatulence. At least the aircheck does. I'm not a fan of it live, either. It just seems very bland. I'm not a fan of Bubblegum K.K., either. It sounds like poppy music you'd hear in the mall where preppy girls shop. I like K.K. Ska because it played in Biff's house and it's really upbeat. But my favorite is K.K. Adventure. It sounds like pirate music.

I'm not a fan of To the Edge because it sounds like flatulence. At least the aircheck does. I'm not a fan of it live, either. It just seems very bland. I'm not a fan of Bubblegum K.K., either. It sounds like poppy music you'd hear in the mall where preppy girls shop. I like K.K. Ska because it played in Biff's house and it's really upbeat. But my favorite is K.K. Adventure. It sounds like pirate music.

I specifically enjoy the very beginning to K.K. Ska, I believe it sounds cool. K.K. Adventure is what plays in Kyle's house in NL, so I have high respect for the song, haha. (Kyle is my favorite villager along with Molly)

I specifically enjoy the very beginning to K.K. Ska, I believe it sounds cool. K.K. Adventure is what plays in Kyle's house in NL, so I have high respect for the song, haha. (Kyle is my favorite villager along with Molly)
I didn't know what ska was until I heard it in the first Animal Crossing game. It was really catchy to me. Kyle is the most chill looking wolf. Molly is a cute duck. I think a lot of the ducks have great designs.

K.K. Lovesong and K.K. Cruisin' are perennial favorites for me.
Steep Hill is pretty good, and I'm coming around to Drivin'. I also like Marine Song 2001 but can't always incorporate it easily.
There are also a lot of good tracks for specific themes, like K.K. Island plays in my very tropical-inspired kitchen.

K.K. Groove
K.K Soul
K.K. D&B
My Place

Alot of other good ones but those are off the top of my head.

My favorites are Go K.K. Rider, K.K. Casbah, Steep Hill, K.K. Sonata, Spring Blossoms, Farewell. There are other KK songs that I like, but those are my favorites. :)

KK Soul, KK Condor, and Drivin’ are my favourites, but the honourable memorable goes to my fave song as a kid in ACGC, K.K. Rockin’.

K.K. Ballad, K.K Disco, and Stale Cupcakes probably my top 3.

Really like Drivin’ and K.K. Country too.

I've played KK Tango for months - it's got a lot of nostalgia from the original game - but I recently switched to KK Salsa to change things up

I like way too many songs to list them all but K.K. Love Song is my fave for nostalgic reasons. K.K. Lament and K.K. Stroll are some more recent faves of mine.

Kk is such a versatile musician, there's a kk track for any genre. Everyone can find one they like.

My personal favorites are Steep Hill and Hypno K.K. The former originally gives me creepy vibes but hearing the aircheck it's more... Sad, I think. The latter is just a really cool composition.

I also really like the feel of the new track Drivin'.

Oh, and nothing beats the crazy whistling(?) In Mountain Song.

I like Stale Cupcakes and K.K. Stroll. My Felicity sings K.K. Stroll all the time. :)

apart from k.k. bubblegum (total BANGER that deserves its popularity) my faves are k.k. jongara + k.k. rally for fun music, and k.k. sonata + stale cupcakes for quieter sad music. they're usually my go-tos when decorating an area!

Back