Golden Zelda GBA SP

Yeah I would get it except that I have a GBA and a DS and no longer have the funds


:( (after purchasing the DS).
 
Yeah, I saw it. It looks awesome. I don't really need it though (I have the DS). Its a really cool version of the SP though. Its cool with the hyrule sybol on the cover and the hyrule sybol as a birds face on the inside. I'll get a pic of it and post it for the people that haven't seen it yet.
 
BASTOISE99 said:
It would be cool if that was the color of the ds though.
Platinum? That would be pretty tight. Either way is fine for me.

Has anyone seen the Budokai one? That was pretty cool. I still prefer the golden Zelda one though. Imagine the Budokai one (onyx in front and flame in back) with the little symbols that are on the Zelda one put together. That'd be pretty cool. Too bad it won't happen.


:(
 
NINTENDORI011 said:
Yeah, I saw it. It looks awesome. I don't really need it though (I have the DS). Its a really cool version of the SP though. Its cool with the hyrule sybol on the cover and the hyrule sybol as a birds face on the inside. I'll get a pic of it and post it for the people that haven't seen it yet.
CIMG0997.jpg

d40db3c7.jpg

Beautiful...
 
NINTENDORI said:
NINTENDORI011 said:
Yeah, I saw it. It looks awesome. I don't really need it though (I have the DS). Its a really cool version of the SP though. Its cool with the hyrule sybol on the cover and the hyrule sybol as a birds face on the inside. I'll get a pic of it and post it for the people that haven't seen it yet.
CIMG0997.jpg

d40db3c7.jpg

Beautiful...
Yes, very. I may plan on buying one, since I plan to buy a new SP. I have had mine since they first came out.
 
I need an SP for Animal Crossing, so I might buy it. But thenagain, I have the DS, so maybe I won't.
 
NINTENDORI said:
NINTENDORI011 said:
Yeah, I saw it. It looks awesome. I don't really need it though (I have the DS). Its a really cool version of the SP though. Its cool with the hyrule sybol on the cover and the hyrule sybol as a birds face on the inside. I'll get a pic of it and post it for the people that haven't seen it yet.
CIMG0997.jpg

d40db3c7.jpg

Beautiful...
*drools*

Me wanty!
 
PIKMIN042 said:
NINTENDORI said:
NINTENDORI011 said:
Yeah, I saw it. It looks awesome. I don't really need it though (I have the DS). Its a really cool version of the SP though. Its cool with the hyrule sybol on the cover and the hyrule sybol as a birds face on the inside. I'll get a pic of it and post it for the people that haven't seen it yet.
CIMG0997.jpg

d40db3c7.jpg

Beautiful...
*drools*

Me wanty!
Where can you buy them?
 
wait... is it possible to buy one? i may want to get it... the GBA i've got is crap


:p its a Pokemon Gold thingy... pretty ugly >_<
 
PIRANHA2 said:
wait... is it possible to buy one? i may want to get it... the GBA i've got is crap


:p its a Pokemon Gold thingy... pretty ugly >_<
Too late, you had to win the contest. Possibly e-Bay.


;)
 
PIKMIN042 said:
PIRANHA2 said:
wait... is it possible to buy one? i may want to get it... the GBA i've got is crap


:p its a Pokemon Gold thingy... pretty ugly >_<
Too late, you had to win the contest. Possibly e-Bay.


;)
i checked E-bay... nothing


:( oh well, i've still got a DS


:wub:
 
Back
Top