Gold tools

DashS

Bells
Arcade Tokens
2 things

1- When u use the golden can on dead roses and they turn into gold roses do u ever have to water the roses again, will they ever die?

2- How long does it take before serena (i don't like her :mad: ) gives u a golden axe, i have been going to her for months and still haven't gotten it.

1- Golden can can turn wilted black roses into golden roses. They won't ever die from wilting. Trampling them or digging them are the only way to kill them.

2- It's rather based on the luck factor. If you keep choosing the best answers, you'll increase the chances of getting a golden axe. Resetting (without saving) after each failure may help you, but beware of Resetti, unless you save by the gates before throwing your axe in the fountain.

The gold axe is overrated, i have all gold Tools + all silver tools (except Slingshot). I dont think the two axes have ANY difference, they are both indestructable.
Also Gold roses are gained by watering wilted black roses with a golden can, They are ineffected by wilting, dont need watering and they are killed via trampling or digging.

Pyrozanryu said:
The gold axe is overrated, i have all gold Tools + all silver tools (except Slingshot). I dont think the two axes have ANY difference, they are both indestructable.
Also Gold roses are gained by watering wilted black roses with a golden can, They are ineffected by wilting, dont need watering and they are killed via trampling or digging.
You chop trees with a golden axe faster.

I actually have both of silver and golden axe, and I can tell there's no difference. When I used a golden axe, it took me 3 times to chop a fully maturated tree. Same goes for the silver one.

I think the gold axe swings faster. At least, that's what my friend told me. Not a big difference though.

TheBigJC7777777 said:
I actually have both of silver and golden axe, and I can tell there's no difference. When I used a golden axe, it took me 3 times to chop a fully maturated tree. Same goes for the silver one.
The golden axe are faster. It's much faster than the silver axe. It takes 3 times to chop a full grown tree with all the axes. The regular axe breaks after a while and the silver and golden axe is not breakable. The difference is between the silver and golden are that golden is more rare and looks different, (duh) and is faster.

pizzaSlyze said:
TheBigJC7777777 said:
The golden axe are faster. It's much faster than the silver axe. It takes 3 times to chop a full grown tree with all the axes. The regular axe breaks after a while and the silver and golden axe is not breakable. The difference is between the silver and golden are that golden is more rare and looks different, (duh) and is faster.
plus Gold axe looks to common now,
I prefer walking with Silver items, not many people have them as they are overshadowed. Making them cool, its the Mario-Luigi effect.

Nixie said:
And you dropped yours in my town XD
You want it back?
Sorry for double posting.

No you can have it if you want to or just sell it.

Pyrozanryu said:
pizzaSlyze said:
TheBigJC7777777 said:
plus Gold axe looks to common now,
I prefer walking with Silver items, not many people have them as they are overshadowed. Making them cool, its the Mario-Luigi effect.
i feel the same way
but serena finally gave me a golden axe yesterday say so i'm happy :veryhappy:
now i'm trying to get the gold can

Back