• For our final bonus event, answer 18 challenging questions in The Bell Tree Fair 2024 Quiz! Submit your answers by Saturday, August 31st at 11:59 PM EDT to earn anywhere from 0 - 9 extra tickets and throwback tickets. Good luck!

Gnome made a youtube video

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ciaran

Ginger
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Cake
Hey guys, some of you probably know this, but our very own Gnome has uploaded a video of himself singing to youtube.

<object type='application/x-shockwave-flash' width="250" height="250" data='http://www.youtube.com/v/lm_n3hg-Gbg&feature=player_embedded#!'>
<param name='AllowScriptAccess' value='never' />
<param name='wmode' value='transparent' />
<param name='movie' value='http://www.youtube.com/v/lm_n3hg-Gbg&feature=player_embedded#!' /><param name='play' value='true' />
<param name='loop' value='true' /><param name='quality' value='high' /></object>

Please, feel free to discuss.

Ciaran said:
Sylar said:
Ciaran said:
NOW WE KNOW WHY HE CHANGED HIS NAME TO GNOME, IT'S COS HE'S A DWARF!!! ZOMG!!!!!!! =O
THE TRUTH HAS BEEN REVEALED.
ALSO, TREVOR ISNT ASIAN, ITS JUST AN ILLUSION!!
NO I'M ASIAN I SWEAR.
tumblr_l88rc4q8kC1qb9nd8o1_500.jpg

lol@thread

Sean: *walks in* It's not even worth it to waste my time thinking of some witty response.
Ciaran: MID-PUBESCENT DWARVES YUM YUM YUM!!!
Sean: *walks out door*
Ciaran: NOW WE KNOW WHY HE CHANGED HIS NAME TO GNOME, IT'S COS HE'S A DWARF!!! ZOMG!!!!!!! =O
Sean: *already gone*
Ciaran: ...

It's not very effective.

Bacon Boy said:
lol@thread

Sean: *walks in* It's not even worth it to waste my time thinking of some witty response.
Ciaran: NOW WE KNOW WHY HE CHANGED HIS NAME TO GNOME, IT'S COS HE'S A DWARF!!! ZOMG!!!!!!! =O

It's not very effective.
Well, it's more of a me and Trevor joke, I just wanted to show everyone the video, and the kid kinda reminded me of se

Ciaran said:
Bacon Boy said:
lol@thread

It's not very effective.
Well, it's more of a me and Trevor joke, I just wanted to show everyone the video, and the kid kinda reminded me of se

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back