• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

(GLEE THREAD) okay everyone i admit it

We discussed this show a bit on the Discord! I watched it YEAAARS ago and revisited it last year. I don’t remember much but it was such a cool show and maybe anyone else wanted to discuss it? Otherwise interesting…
WHAT ABOUT WHEN kitty got jealous that Marley got the role of Sandy in glee , then kept slowing bringing in her dress size. Marley thought she was getting fat and developed an eating disorder, fainted on stage at sectionals and then everyone blamed her for losing rather than comforting her for LITERALLY PASSING OUT
Post automatically merged:

This show has me so gagged for absolutely no reason

ya’ll remember in season 2 when Rachel encouraged Sunshine to try out for the glee club but then felt threatened by her so she sent her to a crack house instead of the auditions

Tbt in 2015 was unhinged 💀

I watched it when it first came out, I had glee posters on my wall but I honestly don't remember anything from it lol

ya’ll remember in season 2 when Rachel encouraged Sunshine to try out for the glee club but then felt threatened by her so she sent her to a crack house instead of the auditions

THE CRACK HOUSE 💀 some of these episodes were so unhinged omg. after finishing up my first watchthrough of glee, i went through a phase where i'd have it on playing in the background or something to watch each night before falling asleep. i liked a lot of the songs/covers from it but the drama was next level sometimes. also it gave me one of my favourite reaction imgs ever:
gXs7FTU.gif

Back