(GLEE THREAD) okay everyone i admit it

6x03 is called "Jagged Little Tapestry"

Song List:
“It’s Too Late” by Carole King – Sung by Kurt and Blaine
“Hand in My Pocket/I Feel the Earth Move by Alanis Morissette/Carole King – Sung by Santana and Brittany
“Will You Still Love Me Tomorrow/Head over Feet” by Carole King/Alanis Morissette – Sung by Mason and Jane.
“So Far Away/You Oughta Know” – by Carole King/Alanis Morissette – Sung by Quinn and Tina
“You Learn/You’ve Got a Friend” – by Alanis Morissette/Carole King – Sung by Rachel, Santana, Kurt, Brittany, Quinn, Tina, Puck, Quinn and New Directions

General
The alums decide to stick around another week to help out. Quinn, Puck, Brittany, Santana and Tina are on hand. Not Mercedes or Artie, though.
Kurt and Rachel come up with the idea of an Alanis Morissette/Carole King mash-up week. Kurt wanted to go classic, Rachel wanted something more modern and angsty. They compromise. The two continue to have power struggles. Rachel accuses Kurt of allowing his heartbreak to affect his work. She’s not wrong.
Jane, Roderick, Mason and Madison are members of the New Directions.

Becky, Quinn and Tina
Becky is still around too. She needs help with a boy. The others, including Sue and Roz Washington (she’s back!) worry because he’s not special needs. Tina and Quinn help in Becky’s quest to impress him. She lies about being in a slew of after school activities including the CPR society of America.

Beiste, Sam, Spencer, and Sue
Spencer wants a shot at being quarterback, but Beiste isn’t convinced. Sam champions Spencer’s ambitions.
Beiste is acting weird, and Sam and the team, including Spencer, are worried about her. It turns out she has a huge personal issue going on. Everybody, including Sue, promise to support her.

Brittany and Santana
Santana proposes to Brittany in front of the Glee Club. Brittany says yes. Kurt objects, due to his painful engagement and break-up with Blaine. They’re all too young to be married, he says. Santana tells Kurt off, pulling out every insult she can muster.
There is a very sweet scene, before the proposal, between Brittany and Santana. They lay in bed together in Brittany’s bedroom.

Blaine, Kurt, and Karofsky
Kurt runs into Blaine and Karofsky at the music store and they have a little awkward conversation. As they walk off, Kurt breaks into song. It’s a montagey duet between the two of them ensues.
Kurt apologizes to Brittany for his behavior in the choir room. She drops the news that Blaine and Karofsky have moved in together. She knows, because they asked her to decorate their new apartment. She gives him real advice. He should move on, date someone else. He takes her advice in, appreciatively, but continues to struggle.

QUINN AND TINA DUET SEND HELP IM HAVING TROUBLE FUNCTIONING

He only song I know is you ought know lol

Happy about Quinn and Tina duet tho. view anted one since we found love

hOW ARE U SO CALM IM LITERALLY SCAREAMINGGGGG

i told you like 582543053 times that it was 9am when i read it and i was so tired and my brain wasn't functioning properly so i couldn't get excited but now hooooooooly lord yaaaaaaaas u bet

really like both the songs, hope its like the feud mash ups tho, where one character sings one of the songs, and the other sings the other - i can really only hear tina on you oughta know and quinn on so far away

also brittana duet :)))))

so happy, but quinntina omg ive been waiting since we found love for this

Glee Season 6 Episode 4 Song Spoilers – The Hurt Locker

Check out the song list for Glee Season 6 Episode 4 titled “The Hurt Locker.” Episode 6?04 was written and directed by Ian Brennan.

As far as I know, there are only 4 songs in this 6?04. Yes, it is an unusually short set list, as there are usually 5 or 6 songs in every Glee episode. As always, if I receive any updates, I’ll let you know!

Max George of The Wanted makes his debut in this episode. He plays Clint, the leader of Vocal Adrenaline.

Glee Season 6 Episode 4 Song Spoilers Setlist:

“*****” by Meredith Brooks – Sung by Sue Sylvester
“A Thousand Miles” – by Vanessa Carlton – Sung by Rachel and Sam
“Rock Lobster” – by B52s – Sung by Clint and Vocal Adrenaline
“Whip It” – by Devo – Sung by Clint and Vocal Adrenaline
* If you use my spoilers I would like a credit as mjsbigblog.com AND a link bank. Thanks a bunch!

I LOVE ALL THESE SONGS OMG

OMG THE FORUMS CENSORED ***** LOOOOOOOOL

I managed to get my hands on more Glee Season 6 spoilers. Next up, is Episode 4, titled “The Hurt Locker.” The action centers around Principal Sue Sylvester and her ongoing manipulations. Some of her schemes are what you’d expect. Some others…not so much! Could Sue be the savior of your favorite ship? Read on to find out!

Glee 6?04 features Kurt (Chris Colfer), Rachel (Lea Michele), Blaine (Darren Criss), Sam (Chord Overstreet), and the New Directions newbies– Roderick, Mason & Madison and Jane (Spencer is not in this episode). As far as I know, Mercedes, Artie, Quinn, Puck, Santana, Brittany and Tina, have left Lima. Figgins and Becky make appearances.
Clint, the leader of Vocal Adrenaline, is introduced. He’s played by The Wanted’s Max George.
Sue organizes a last minute glee “invitational” at McKinley in order to break the spirit of the fledgling New Directions. Vocal Adrenaline and the Warblers are invited. They all assemble at McKinley for rehearsal.
Rachel asks Will to throw the invitational, otherwise her kids will be demoralized. Since it’s not a real competition, Will agrees. Also. It’s Glee and he has a soft spot. Blaine is also asked, but he refuses.
Sue hypnotizes Sam to do her bidding. She suggests that he lead Rachel on romantically, which culminates in a kiss between the two. Rachel feels something and asks Sam out on a date. Only, he was in a trance when he kissed her and doesn’t remember it. Sam declines. Mostly because, he says, he’s still in love with Mercedes.
Blaine gives Rachel and Sam piano lessons.
Sue is not happy that Kurt and Blaine broke up. She schemes to get them back together: The Karofsky/Blaine apartment is invaded by a bear cub, sent by Sue. During a date night at Breadstix, the restaurant is filled with the many men Karofsky has dated, courtesy of Sue. Karofsky and Blaine are 3rd cousins, according to Sue’s ancestry research. Kurt is aware of her manipulations and is annoyed.
When Sue learns that Will plans to go easy on Rachel at the Invitational, she tattles to the Carmel High Principal. Clint and Vocal Adrenaline find out, and demand that Will resign.
Under Sue’s hypnosis, Sam steals Will’s mail. When Will catches him, Sam claims that Rachel put him up to it and is out to get Will. Upset, Will decides VA will go full-throttle at the Invitational.
Kurt and Blaine have a one on one moment. Kurt reveals that he’s about to go on a first date with a guy he met online. Blaine feels a twinge of regret. He realizes that Kurt really IS the love of his life, but he keeps that thought to himself. However, he does share with Kurt that Sue’s schemes gave him second thoughts about his relationship with Karofsky.
When Kurt finally meets his date, he realizes the man he had been talking to on the telephone is in his 50s, with kids, just out of a marriage to a woman. Kurt is freaked out, but the man turns out to be sweet and good looking. They agree to go out again, but to begin as friends.
*If you use my spoilers I would like a credit as mjsbigblog.com AND a link bank. Thanks a bunch!

Last edited:
Glee Season 6 Spoilers Episode 5
Sorry kids. No major spoilers for Glee Episode 5 yet. No songs, and no title. But I do have a couple of details. At this point, this is all I know. Sorry the info is Blaine/Kurt centric only.
If I had anything else, I would definitely post. And as soon as I DO have something else, I’ll be updating right here, so watch this space.
As we all know from the Glee Episode 4 “The Hurt Locker” spoilers, Sue REALLY wants Kurt and Blaine back together again. So, to that end, she locks them both together in an elevator.
Part of the locking-in-the-elevator plan has Sue scaring them as a Jigsaw-like character (from the Saw movie series). She rides a little bike.
Max Adler (Karofsky) is a guest star in the episode. Yes. Max is in more than 4 episodes.
I’ll be adding to this post as I find out additional details.

ok wtf since when was sue a klaine shipper what's going on.....

i have no problem with klaine getting back together, but it's only the 5th episode and they're ughhh (it even starts in the 4th). they shouldn't get back together until episode 10-11 at least... even ep 13 would be nice...
if they get back together any earlier imma be annoyed

Santana and Brittany (and possibly Tina) are returning for 6x06 or 6x07.

Santana's homophobic gran is returning for one of them as well.

Santana and Brittany (and possibly Tina) are returning for 6x06 or 6x07.

Santana's homophobic gran is returning for one of them as well.
Also becca is in more than one episode u forgot the most important detail

Last edited:
unique is back for 606 (or 607 but i think from memory its 606)
she is singing in a transgender choir with over 200 members, and she is speculated to be singing I Know Where I've Been from Hairspray

hope you don't mind me jumping in here/randomly posting
there's not many people that watch/watched glee and play animal crossing
I named my town Lima (couldn't think of anything at the time)
i have a hate/love relationship with glee.
but yay! I love Unique & Tina.

The Ryan Murphy-Brad Falchuk Fox musical will return Friday, Jan. 9 with a two-hour premiere starting at 8 p.m. before moving to its standard home on Fridays at 9 p.m. Jan. 16.

The series will air its 13-episode run over 11 weeks and conclude with a two-hour series finale on March 20.

i dont get this... there's 11 weeks for 13 episodes so are they basically saying that 601 and 602 will be the '2 hour premiere' and 612 and 613 will be the '2 hour finale'?

Last edited:
Dijon Talton tweeted a pic of the 609 script, it's called "2009"

so

1) they're doing a flash back episode
2) if you don't know who Dijon Talton is, that is the guy who played Matt Rutherford in S1 so he will be back

RIB really are giving the fans what they want wtf

Last edited:
Ew.

I mean...I watched the first two seasons of Glee! and then I just sorta stopped. It was okay from what I remember. c:

WELL THAT'S UNEXPECTED.

Terri back too apparently

From what I can tell, the episode will have Mercedes, Kurt, Artie, Tina, puck, Terri, Burt, karofsky and Matt (you can see the cast list through the page) Rachel, will, and sue all comes above Mercedes, so they're all cut off in the pic, but they're probably in the episode still.

Blaine and Sam aren't in the episode either - unless their names are firer down the list, but since they're main cast they shouldn't be that far down, and should be above Matt, at least. Quinn, Santana and Brittany are missing, too.
Of course, they can always use old footage to bring back these characters so..

Back