• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Shop [Giveaway] Town of Fables Clear Out Special [OFFLINE]

Mayor: Jebedeah
Town: Jebville
Items: Golden wall torch
Unfortunately, I don't have any items form your wishlist, so how about 10 TBT? :)

5 tbt is fine for that item, and was there another item you would like thrown in for free?

Actually im not at home now but i don't mind doing it tomorrow if that's ok with you. But ill take all your flowers, i still have to decorate my town and I need as many flowers as possible

Last edited:
Actually im not at home now but i don't mind doing it tomorrow if that's ok with you. But ill talk all your flowers, i still have to decorate my town and I need as many flowers as possible

I won't be home tomorrow, I'm going out, but I should be around the next day. And like I said I'm not really interested in multiple loads (really more hoping to get rid of furniture, not so much flowers) so I would only be offering 24 flowers anyway :) Message again in a couple of days if you're still interested!

Thanks for the trades everyone, and feel free to pm me or just post a message here if there is something you desperately want, but keep in mind I won't be online tomorrow at all :D

:lemon: CLOSED :lemon:

:lemon: OPEN :lemon:

First post updated with a couple of new items, and please note I'll only be online for a few hours so get in quick!

Just wanted to say hi! <3 Lovely store ~

It's a work in progress :( Doing what I can, how are you today :)

It's a work in progress :( Doing what I can, how are you today :)

Yeah I'll bet, you can only do so much of that sort of order in one day! I'm good, just trying to sort out my kitchen... on ac not in real life haha! Had a lovely day at the beach yesterday though which was awesome! How about you?

Working on orders as usual :-: and that's nice. I really need to start ordering items for myself when I have the time. Maybe I'll buy something from your shop later today <3

My town is sin city and my mayor is Baay. Thank you! My town correct?

Will you give TBT for lucky clovers?

Nah I don't need them that badly, I just leave open spots for clovers (weed or lucky) to spawn, and I only have a few spots like that left in town :D

Thanks for asking though :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

My town is sin city and my mayor is Baay. Thank you! My town correct?

Yep your town :) If you'd just like to add my fc and send the tbt I'll be over in a minute!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Working on orders as usual :-: and that's nice. I really need to start ordering items for myself when I have the time. Maybe I'll buy something from your shop later today <3

Yeah you definitely should, so many nice new items at your fingertips and you're always getting them for other people! It's so nice getting that perfect item for a space you couldn't figure out before! And of course you can! Would you believe it if I told you I still have new items for my wishlist..? I'm just so particular haha!

Can I get the 2 mush lamps please?

Hey there, I just sold one of them unfortunately, but you can definitely grab the other one! Is there anything else you're looking for to get the item free?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Mayor: Carolyn
Town: Squid
Items: Dalmatian ornament for 5 TBT? *u*

Not a problem! Anything other item you would like for free?

Let me take a look again at the first page!

Last edited:
Back