• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Shop Giantmushroom's cataloging shop of wonder! Status: Open

Redacted

Bells
Silver Mailbox
Feedback
100% (17) +
Hello everybody! Have you ever wanted to catalog furniture sets without the hassle of digging through hundreds of threads? Well you can at my shop for a fair price! Feel free to post or pm me, I will try respond as soon as I can, please note that I am in GMT. For sake of convenience, all trades will take place in my town. Please stay on paths and be respectful in general. Thank you and happy trading! :)

Sets to catalog: With more coming soon!
Blue-50k
Classic-50k
Astro-50k
Regal-50k
Kiddie-50k
Robot-50k
Lovely-50k
Rococo-50k
Sleek-50k
Scifi-100k
Harvest-100k
Jingle-100k
Spooky-100k
Campus-200k
All-800k

DLC: 50k each
Aurora screen
Cat tower
Cherry-blossom clock
Leaf bed
Rainbow screen
Double neck guitar
Fireworks Table
Rolling suitcase
All-300k

Upcoming: If I can find missing pieces. If anyone donates the rest of the missing pieces from a set as seen in wishlist, they can catalog that set for free and two sets of choice!

My wishlist:

Clothes: 2 pieces for one set
Dress shirt
Dress shoes
Space helmet
Space shoes

Gold Furniture: 1 piece for all sets
Gold table
Gold torch

Full missing sets: Full catalog for all sets
Creepy
Chic

Missing set pieces: What I mentioned above: Complete a partially finished set, get the rest and two of your choice!)
Minimalist chair
Minimalist sofa
Minimalist table
Minimalist vanity
Minimalist wardrobe
Minimalist chair
Minimalist wall
Minimalist floor
Modern wood tv
Green bed
Green chair
Green bench
Green wall
Green floor
Large alpine table

DLC: 1 set per piece, 7-11 set for all and any I get in the future!
Unfortunately, any not listed above! :(

Misc:
Tingle hat-1 set
SciFi wall- All and any I get in the future!
Glow wand- 5 sets
Gold hha house- All sets
Picture of stitches-All and any I get in the future!
2 Gold ore- 2 sets each
Thank you for viewing!

Last edited:
I have the Lovely Phone, Rococo Clock and Bed.

Edited to add:

My Rococo Clock and Bed are customized as well. I didn't even think about that being an issue before. You can change them back to the original though.

Last edited:
I have the rococo bed and clock, but they're customised by cyrus. Can you still catalog them? (Sorry, I cant give them to you and its too late for me to order from nooklings)

Edit: nvm beaten to the punch xD

Last edited:
Is the Harvest, Spooky, and Jingle set re-orderable?

Edited to add:
Never mind, I doubt they are, so I choose Classic and Regal! I also have the other Best Buy DLC and NA DLC if you want to catalog that!

Edited again to add:
You will need to keep the Lovely Phone if you want the item, I don't think it is re-orderable either. I got it from the Fireworks show.

Last edited:
Is the Harvest, Spooky, and Jingle set re-orderable?

Never mind, I doubt they are, so I choose Classic and Regal! I also have the other Best Buy DLC and NA DLC if you want to catalog that!
All sets listed above can be ordered, that's how I got them myself! :p

May I please catalog your spooky set? I also have the following items on your wishlist which i can order tomorrow morning (these items are on your wishlist, right? Sorry, I'm a bit confused!):
Space Helmet
Kiddie Stereo
Rococo clock
Rococo bed
Green bed
Green bench
Green wall
Green floor

hello.
i have the Popcorn machine,
would you let me catalog the spooky set?

thank you

Could I come back and buy the Lovely Phone back if you really don't want it?

Last edited:
hello.
i have the Popcorn machine,
would you let me catalog the spooky set?

thank you

Sure! I'll pm you when gate is open, have to go for a bit.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Could I come back and buy the Lovely Phone back if you really don't want it?
I was unaware that it could not be cataloged, my bad! You can have it back for free.

Sure! I'll pm you when gate is open, have to go for a bit.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I was unaware that it could not be cataloged, my bad! You can have it back for free.

It can be cataloged, just not ordered. But if you don't want it, I will buy it back. How much and when can I come?

It can be cataloged, just not ordered. But if you don't want it, I will buy it back. How much and when can I come?
Sorry, meant to say it was not orderable. You can have it back for free, it's np. Sorry for miscommunication! I'll pm you when gate is open.

Back