• Join us for live Nintendo Trivia today at 6PM EDT in Discord as part of TBT's World Championship 2024 to win points for your team! if justin is awake

Giant Fish Shadows

MrCrazyDavis

Bells
I just restarted my AC:GC and I was walking down to meet and greet all my neighbours, there was a giant shadow, like the whale when you go to the island. I was going to catch it, but I have no fishing rod yet. What was it?

I don't know maybe a fat Tuna xD Gonna start play it today on the japanese version for n64 on a emulator =D

It was a whale. My friend told me you can catch whales in AC:GC. But I think he lied..

Did it look something like this? It's on the left, that shadow.

<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Whale shadow</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
ACGiantShadow.jpg

Also, you can't catch the whale.</div>

How big did it look?

Sapphireflames said:

<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Whale shadow</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
ACGiantShadow.jpg

How big did it look?
That's it. I found out though that you can see it in the river as a glitch. If you do try to catch it, the game doesn't know what to say because catching a whale has never been programmed, so it freezes.

Sapphireflames said:

ACGiantShadow.jpg

How big did it look?
Woah that's huge!

Could be anything.

That always happened to me way back when I still played.

Back