• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Getting More Reissue Material?

Circus

Bells
New Horizons Token
March Birthstone (Aquamarine)
Red Balloon
Dreamy Easter Egg
Cherry (Fruit)
Winter Mittens
Snow Bunny
Lump of Coal
Cool Feather
Isabelle
Are there any known ways to get reissue material or reissue material maps other than from Reissue Rallies? I have two reissue material maps left, but with the winter sports event stuff back, which I love because I played it on my first ever account, I'd love to make all of it. Good thing it's going to be around for 71 or so more days. But my issue is that I won't have enough reissue material to get everything I want. Does anyone know of any ways that don't involve buying it with real money to get it? Essence maps as well, I've got like 14 sporty maps but no natural ones. Thanks in advance!

I think they use to give some away in Fishing Tourneys and maybe more free events, but I do not think they have recently? I cannot exactly see all rewards so it is hard to tell.

Last edited:
Back