• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Getting items from HHP work clothes catalog.

PsiFi

Bells
Switch
1362-4000-3944
I have been wanting the black and red Jester shoes, ever since I started playing three years ago. Recently, I noticed them in the options for my work outfit at Paradise Planning. I put together a work uniform with them and wore them while helping a client. After I went back to my island I checked my personal catalog, but the black and red shoes weren't there...only the green ones. :( Does anyone have any suggestions for getting the shoes I want? Is there a way to add clothes from the work selection to a personal catalog? Thank you for any help! :D

I can't remember how dressing in HHP works. I thought you could wear whatever you owned with the HHP top. If you have Nintendo Online, you could trade someone here or on Nookazon

No, not everything I own shows up in the catalog of clothes I can wear for work. I'm trying to find a way to own clothes in my work catalog that I don't already have, mostly variations, specifically the Jester shoes.

I've never really done the trading thing. It doesn't feel like gameplay to me. Thank you for the suggestion, though.

If you're not willing to trade, the only other way to receive them is to check the changing booth at the Able Sisters store constantly and purchase every single variant of every thing you want. Otherwise, there's no way to transfer them between the HHP locker and the catalogue on your main island. Best of luck!

If you're not willing to trade, the only other way to receive them is to check the changing booth at the Able Sisters store constantly and purchase every single variant of every thing you want. Otherwise, there's no way to transfer them between the HHP locker and the catalogue on your main island. Best of luck!

Okay, thank you! I'll just have to hope Kicks finally offers the shoes I want. Ables only shows the green pair. :D

Okay, thank you! I'll just have to hope Kicks finally offers the shoes I want. Ables only shows the green pair. :D
You mean Ables has them on the table in the shop? Because if you go in the fitting room, they should have all the variations available.

You mean Ables has them on the table in the shop? Because if you go in the fitting room, they should have all the variations available.
No? Any time Ables has jester shoes for sale, in the fitting room, they only ever have the one pair. I think there are some items where the island only offers one variation and you have to get the others from Kicks or by traveling to another island.

I know you said you aren’t willing to trade but if you want I can just give you a pair, funnily enough I had them last week
can’t remember if I got them from Able’s, Kick’s or a villager but funny timing. Anyway, good luck.

I know you said you aren’t willing to trade but if you want I can just give you a pair, funnily enough I had them last week
can’t remember if I got them from Able’s, Kick’s or a villager but funny timing. Anyway, good luck.
Thank you! I don't mind exchanging items with people by becoming friends and visiting each other's islands. I just don't do the online/internet business deal thing. Plus I don't really even know how that works. lol If you want to visit my island sometime or vice versa that would be awesome. I appreciate it. :D

Back