• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Get to know the people you share the forum with each day.

Hi I'm Heather
I'm 38
I'm a musician(of many genres but mostly of rock and electronic you can find my music at:
http://www.reverbnation.com/heathermere
I also LOVE ACNL
addicted to QR codes
I love to help others
I love cats and have two cat towns in ACNL but can't have a real one anymore due to my son's allergies(Had one for years before i had him)
I LOVE Astrophysics, history(British history a lot)
I have 2 kids 19 year old girl (who is in the air force) and 7 year boy.
I don't look nor act my age as I am young at heart.
I wish I could change the world better then what I do now as I care very deeply for it.
This site is awesome!
Thanks for letting me share!

Hi I'm Jessica~

I'm 20, from Florida :D
I'm basically married to the love of my life (we're getting married officially after college) <3
I go to college with a major in biology/minor in chemistry with hopes of becoming a geneticist.
I can speak English, French, Korean, and Japanese ^^
I like Android, cats, Pokemon, Animal Crossing, and naps.
My favorite color is red.
Right now I have a thing for Mexican food x:
My favorite music is K-pop :D

Nice to get to know everyone!

Hello, I'm Ryan!

I'm 17, hailing from Missouri.
I'm half Scottish.
I'm a DJ, and I'm also leaning to draw.
I play video games in my spare time. (what's that?)
I joined TBT back in the days of olde, but wasn't exactly active back then.
I like many types of music, but that's probably expected.
I'm a big CSI fan.
And lastly, but certainly not least, I'm a proud Furry.

Glad to meet everyone!

Hi everybody! I've been on here for over a year, but I just realized that I've never properly introduced myself!

I'm Madison! I'm 20 years old and from Minnesota. I live with my good friends and my BF. B)
I'm a graphic design major, and I work as a waitress. c: I'm also an artist/writer, and will likely be taking time off school soon to pursue my passions. ^^ I hope to start publishing my webcomic in the meantime!!
I really love animation, music, fairytales, and cats! I used to play a lot of videogames, but I don't really have time anymore for non-casual games. ^^" My favorite bands are Mother Mother and M?! And my fave shows are Over the Garden Wall, Twin Peaks, Steven Universe, and X-Files!
I'm also addicted to emojis, someone please stop me.

I'm 23. I'm from the US. Ohio to be more specific. I'm attending college to eventually get my degree in DMS (ultrasounds). I also work full-time.
My boyfriend and I just bought our first home. So, we're adjusting to all the settling in and getting the place filled little by little.
I love animals a lot. I have a Neapolitan mastiff (he will be four years in November), a shar-pei (she just turned four months), and three cats.
I enjoy art, anime, films (especially horror, classics/blackandwhite, musicals, and foreign), music, trying new food places (love almost any Asian cuisine but especially Thai), and gaming (mostly console since I don't have a gaming computer yet).
I'm currently trying to learn Vietnamese. It's hard since there aren't a lot of resources in my state/city. I want to learn since my boyfriend's family is Vietnamese. It would be nice to be able to converse with them in viet and also to be able to speak it when we visit Vietnam. Fingers crossed anyhow.

That's about it. :3

Hello everyone~

I am 14 years old, and I am an 8th grader in American education.
I am a type one diabetic.
I have a slight obsession to food

Hello! I'm Rachel
I am 25 , Born and raised in Texas ,and married. No kids , but two cats.
I love cooking, Reading and playing video games.
Very open minded and have been a vegetarian for 4 years
Not a lot to say about myself.
I would love to make some friends!

Hi!
I'm Dino <w<
Favorite Color: White, ||- Light Blue ||
Favorite Animal: Wolf
Favorite Mythical Animal: Dragon
Ethincy/Race: European, White
Hair: Brown ; Long
Best TBT Friend: I... I don't know >w< Penguin ^-^ probably.. Hopefully. :confused:
Personality: I'm nice... I hope. Shy. Anxious.
Favorite Word: Hai or Hon
Favorite AC:NL Villagers: Kyle, Wolfgang, Punchy, Rudy.
If you want to be my friend send me a vm c:
Common Talking Points: Books, AC:NL, Movies, Pets, Animals.
I've been here for a while but I'm not very well-known >w<

Hey~

I'm Jack, 15 years old and I live in Sweden
Favorite color: Dark Blue
Favorite car: 2006 Cayman S
Favorite band: SR71
Favorite anime: Watamote
Favorite animal: Should be obvious >.>
Favorite ACNL villager: Harry
Favorite pok?mon: Wartortle
Favorite sport: Table Tennis
Favorite book: A week in December

I'm Ava, 14 years old, from Minnesota (US).
Favorite color is grey, and I like to sit and think for most of my free time... yeah, I'm not that creative XP
I've been here for about a month, I don't really know most of you tho :S

I'm David
I'm 15
I am taking autoboy in school
I like jeeps
And ford
I have no life
And I'm from Boston
Wicked awesome

All About Me

Basic Information
Name: Shawna
Birthday: June 9th
Hair Color: Brunette
Eye Color: Hazel

Favorite Things
Color: Pink
Holiday: Christmas
Season: Spring
Food: French Fries
Drink: Pepsi
Ice Cream Flavor: Neapolitan
TV Show: Spongebob
Movie: Cast Away
School Subject: Floral Design
Song: Came Sail Away
Animal Crossing Song: K.K. Oasis
Animal Crossing Species: Kangaroo
Animal Crossing Villager: Astrid

Other Information About Me
Siblings: One Younger Brother
Graduating: June 3, 2016
Dream Job: Florist

Hello!
David
13 (14 in some days!)
19/November/2001
Brony
Splatoon and SSB4 player!
Yandere lover <3
Tsundere and Kuudere hater
NO i will never show my face. Keep dreaming
From Mexico City
Buysexual everytime i buy a amiibo,i start having orgasms in best buy/mall...
King of Lazyness!
Shy af but pretty energetic when i meet someone
I like drawing and cooking!
I HATE dancing or worse SINGING
Nin gamer without life since 2006
Weeaboo without life since 2011
Nice to meet you! :)

Ummmm
Name: Ew no
Bday: April 24th
My first AC game was City Folk cuz my cousins got it for me for my like 5th or 6th bday and I became obsessed, thanks cousins wouldn't be here if you never got me the game XD
I have loved Pok?mon since I was like 5, again thanks to my cousins XD
First Anime: AOT
Favorite Color: Red

Will edit more later

I'm female. I LOVE Steven Universe, kittens, corgis, rain, sushi, and Animal Crossing.

I also like to act like a French ninja mime from Japan, but that's a whole different story.

✽ My username is Greggy, because that's my current ACNL mayor's nickname is. His actual name is Gregory. You can call me with my username!
✽ My village name had always been Archmell. It's something I made up, and I think it was a pretty name. I had a couple of town name ideas in my sleeve, but they reached the character limit. Sorry Floradale and Seaferros! Nice name, but you don't fit.
✽ I have a weak spot for rabbit and squirrel villagers! I've always loved rabbits and squirrel villagers have an irresistibly cute bouncy tails. I have a soft spot for Jock and Cranky types, I also like a few Lazy and Uchi types. My favorite villagers are Snake and Genji, because jock rabbits! Sterling, Knox, Ken, Elvis, Klaus, and Doc are also cool in my book.
✽ I play ACNL a lot of times now. I've keep on restarting my game when things get too stressful or I get too busy and depressed to take care of my village. I wish I could've taken care of my village more.
✽ Why do I play Animal Crossing? My old friend had a Gamecube before and he lets his friends play Animal Crossing sometimes (ahhhh, the Morning Aerobics and Islanders. How nostalgic). He's the same friend that played the likes of Harvest Moon and Monster Rancher, he was a peaceful type. I don't own a game console for a long time, until I owned a 3DS and found out that there's an Animal Crossing game for 3DS. So, I began to play Animal Crossing: New Leaf. Too bad I lost communication with my old friend. I wonder if he plays New Leaf now.
✽ I like to draw! I'm still not good, but I'm trying to improve. I have a Miiverse you find that out yourself where I share my ACNL in-game experiences and some drawings. I'm the one who keeps on making the error of giving Dotty a nose. I never learn, huh? I enjoy looking for inspirations and references.
✽ I like Steven Universe, Gravity Falls, and Over The Garden Wall. I'm also quite fond of Cheburashka and Moomin.
✽ I don't ship so often, but when I do ship something with passion, it's a crack/slash ship. I'm a bit of a rotten person.
✽ I have a guilty pleasure to read bad fanfictions, listen to dramatic reading of so-bad-it's-good stuff, and play drinking games alone. It's my way to get rid of my depression for a short while!
✽ I think that bunny from Nintendo Badge Arcade is cute. Oh Nintendo, making me so attached over pink rabbits!

I'm Andrew. I'm 26. I'm from the St. Louis area. I'm a teacher and I play music in my church's music ministry. I just enjoy doing what I do.

Back