• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Selling Genuine Art Shop/ Trading [Updated Stock, Closed]

Vecherom

Bells
Feedback
100% (23) +
Hi guys! I have a decent amount of extra genuine Art I am looking to either Sell the art for TBT, or Trade for art pieces I do not have. Paintings are 30 TBT, Statues will be 60 TBT.

- Familiar Statue
- Informative Statue (x3)
- Tremendous Statue
- Mystic Statue
- Rock-Head Statue

- Academic Painting (x2)
- Calm Painting
- Common Painting
- Detailed Painting
- Dynamic Painting (x2)
- Famous Painting
- Flowery Painting
- Graceful Painting
- Jolly Painting
- Moody Painting
- Moving Painting
- Mysterious Painting
- Perfect Painting (x2)
- Proper Painting
- Quaint Painting
- Scary Painting
- Scenic Painting
- Sinking Painting
- Serene Painting
- Solemn Painting
- Twinkling Painting
- Warm Painting
- Worthy Painting

- Wild Painting Right
- Great Statue
- Robust Statue
- Valiant Statue

If you would like to trade or buy please reply with what you want and your total price, or offer for a trade. I am willing to trade two paintings for one statue.

Last edited:
Hey, can I get the Calm, Warm and Worthy paintings for 90 TBT?

Hi! Could I get the genuine Graceful Painting for 30 TBT? :)

Absolutely! I am currently getting another buyer over, then I need to flip laundry from the washer to the dryer. So, maybe a 10 minute time frame? I'll DM the Dodo code when it is ready.

hi! i have a valiant statue available. it's a little more popular than other statues from what i remember... would you be willing to trade for a statue and a little extra tbt/a painting? no worries if you don't want to!

hi! i have a valiant statue available. it's a little more popular than other statues from what i remember... would you be willing to trade for a statue and a little extra tbt/a painting? no worries if you don't want to!

Sure! I know some people are charging (what feels like) excessive amounts of TBT. Tell me which three paintings, and I'll let you know when I have it ready!

Sure! I know some people are charging (what feels like) excessive amounts of TBT. Tell me which three paintings, and I'll let you know when I have it ready!

great! can i get the moody, mysterious, and quaint painting? also, i might take a little while to respond as i'm currently cooking!

Taking a bit of a break to do some chores. Like a message so I get a notification if you are interested in Buying/ Trading! I have updated with the Mystic Statue!
Post automatically merged:

I'm back!

Acquiring more art! Stock has been updated. Bump!

Bump

Bump!

Last edited:
Hello! I know you are closed but could I get a scenic painting when you are next open?

Back