• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Genshin Impact

I didn’t whale for Shenhe because I already had enough primos to get her, but I did whale for her weapon because the opportunity was too good to pass up. And uh, it was worth it. This thing’s attack stat outranks other five star weapons of the same level. I think it’s supposed to be that way though because of how Shenhe plays as a character.

Iteon71.jpg

if anyone would like to play sometime, feel free to DM me for my UID~<3 I play on NA/America </3

As for general talk I have these general characters built:
-kaeya, diluc, xiao, barbara, benny, gorou, itto,childe, tohma, chongyun <3

I pulled Itto in his banner, and stopped pulling. I then pulled Shuhen during the first 10 pull on her banner as soon as it dropped.

wondering what parties everyone else is using?? i keep getting these youtube video recommendations saying "why no one plays (insert genshin character)" and its almost always the characters i play T-T

my current three most used parties are:
jean, yoimiya, kokomi, and keqing
jean, klee, kokomi, and keqing
jean, qiqi, kokomi, and keqing

im super excited for the ganyu rerun coming up as id love to replace qiqi with her cryo bow :3 i really enjoy the bow characters, and its nice to have them when exploring for hunting and getting the pesky hillichurls off high ground. also i only recently started using qiqi again since acquiring kokomi and i really like the freeze effect combined with keqings electro attacks so ill probably switch my main party to jean, ganyu, kokomi, and keqing (assuming im lucky enough to acquire her!) right now i have enough primogems saved up for a guarenteed pity, but im also on my 50/50 so we shall see what happens x3

1642526928073.png

despite pining for new characters, i still have not adequately built my current ones 😅 currently in the process of farming artifacts for all of my characters. theyre all at level 80 with level 80 weapons, but it doesnt feel right for me to work on their final ascension until they actually have good artifact sets. right now ive just got random stuff equipped lol im almost to ar 55 so im super excited for the better drops, and ill probably use all my saved up resin to hunt artifacts once i ascend!

My overworld team rn is 4 Geo with Itto, Gorou, Albedo, and Zhongli. Its pretty good and I love that this team uses my favorite characters while also synergizing very well with each other. I just love Geo and Anemo characters in general which I have all of the characters in thise elements at the moment. Most of my 5 star characters are already level 90 including the weapons as well as 2 of them triple crowned as they deserve it.

IMG_6947.png.jpg
IMG_6946.jpg

Currently using and building Diluc, Hu Tao, Raiden Shogun, and Sangonomiya Kokomi on my overworld team. I like that Kokomi goes so well with Hu Tao, and Raiden Shogun adds more damage with her elemental skill. Once I’m done building this team I’ll be working on my Spiral Abyss teams.

Wished for Ganyu and got her since I was guaranteed. I’m going to try using a melting team featuring Yoimiya, Ganyu, Kazuha, and Shenhe. I wanted to use a unique team, and this is about as unique as it gets. Will be fun building them and seeing how they perform.

d5mSIKj.jpg

Bumpin' this.

I've got sooo many updates?! I pulled Zhongli on stream a week or two ago... And a few days later, got him to C1 while I was on break at work! Since then, I lost 50/50 to him on Jean. Well, this was before I got him to C1. Sooo... My plans are to either; save for Yae, or pull for C2 Zhongli. If I lose 50/50 for C2 Zhongli, I'll pull for Yae. I already have C1 Raiden.
I heard she's going to be in Phase 2? So I might not pull for her once she gets a rerun.

Anyways! With the help of @Midoriya (and many others), since I've last posted...
I pre-farmed for Zhongli and grinded my way to AR 50 so I could ascend my beloved Zhongli to 90. And I did!

1644309265699.png

(ignore the Activate Windows, lol)
But! LOOK at that HP! ;w; So proud of him! Maybe I can get it higher, but he's a powerhouse right now. In my eyes, anyways. My strongest character besides my DPS Eula ❤

I also ascended Xingqiu to level 90! With the help of Riley and his lovely Yoimiya c:

1644309349346.png

Notice how I have Zhongli at level 5 friendship? LOL. I got him two-ish weeks ago, and within the first week he was already half-way through friendship level 3. I love him SO much... Only the best for ma bebe ❤❤❤

As far as his talents go... 8/8/9. I'm trying to double-crown him (as I only have two crowns at the moment), sooo I'm aiming for... 9/10/10. ^^ However, I'm increeeedibly Mora Poor after ascending Diona to 80 and working on her talents a bit.

I'm not sure who I'd like to have on my 'dream team', but I know I'm DEEEFINITELY keeping Zhongli and Xingqiu, as I've been sorta maining Xingqiu since I've pulled him. And I use Zhongli pretty well, too.

I might try to snag Ganyu, but I'm not so sure ;v;

Anyways. Back to teams.

I think I might have this set-up.

Zhongli - Burst Support / Maybe Physical DPS? I'm not sure yet ; v ; I just know for a fact I want him on my team FOR GOOD. I'm using Deathmatch for him at the moment.
Xingqiu - Off-Field DPS with Sacrificial Sword (should be R3+ but I currently only have it at R2... T^T)
Diona - Support with Sacrificial Bow
Eula - DPS with either Serpent Spine or Prototype Archaic.

What do you guys think...? ;v; Would this be a decent set-up? Should I swap Diona with Bennett maybe? Here's all I have currently.

1644309909401.png

From left to right/top to bottom; Xingqiu, Eula, Zhongli, Yanfei, Diona, Raiden Shogun, Beidou, Benneet, Xiangling, Diluc, Kujou Sara, Traveler (PLEASE DON'T JUDGE ME FOR ASCENDING HER ALL THE WAY TO 80+ LOL), Kaeya, Lisa, Jean, Yun Jin, Noelle, Ningguang, Sucrose, Barbara, Amber, Keqing, Rosaria, Fischl, Aloy, Sayu, Chongyun, Xinyan.

This is the team my friend had suggested me to use BEFORE I pulled Zhongli.

1644310095221.png

I would really prefer to have a team with Zhongli. Sooo, if you guys have any suggestions, I'm SOOO open to hearing them! ^^ That's all for now c:

I finished the Fleeting Colors in Light event this morning and managed to get everything from the shop. Just wanted to share some of the images from it:

X1NhicK.jpg

0DhOtqS.jpg

KuCG1m5.jpg

2IITlfQ.jpg

wA0bOQU.jpg

QbEgGyc.jpg

( I’ll be back to make a character intro post about Yae. 😁 )

I finished the Fleeting Colors in Light event this morning and managed to get everything from the shop. Just wanted to share some of the images from it:

X1NhicK.jpg

0DhOtqS.jpg

KuCG1m5.jpg

2IITlfQ.jpg

wA0bOQU.jpg

QbEgGyc.jpg

( I’ll be back to make a character intro post about Yae. 😁 )
the events are so fun and lantern rite is especially gorgeous 🥺 and yes we need some love for yae in here. im so hype for her banner! i have a little over a hundred wishes but im hoping to pull yae miko and raiden shogun (they must be united!) and my 50/50 is still up so we shall see if i get lucky... good luck to anyone hoping for yae!!
1644528358642.png

I got Yae Miko! I was guaranteed, so not much of a surprise, but I'm so excited to be able to use Diluc, Hu Tao, Raiden Shogun, and Yae Miko on a team. Pyro and Electro are my favorite Visions in this game.

XLXCrKK.jpg

(Forgot to do a character intro post for her, but oh well)

I got Yae Miko! I was guaranteed, so not much of a surprise, but I'm so excited to be able to use Diluc, Hu Tao, Raiden Shogun, and Yae Miko on a team. Pyro and Electro are my favorite Visions in this game.

XLXCrKK.jpg

(Forgot to do a character intro post for her, but oh well)
i know i already said this, but congrats!! i love her so much, her abilities are beautiful. i just need more heros wits for her, but hopefully the new event will give plenty c: good luck to anyone still trying to pull her!

also, i only just noticed the share button -_-; could i have been getting free primogems for each 5 star pull this whole time?! shoot

Despite the issues that the game has (no proper in-game login bonus, resins, etc.), I admit, I do play it from time to time for commission quest dailies and some events. My first 5-star is Venti since I played in October 2020. I'm always F2P in this game.

Might as well share a few screenshots from here.

From Albedo banner re-run:
40.png

From Zhongli banner re-run:
finally.png

My current team:
currentteam.png

Last edited:
Despite the issues that the game has (no proper in-game login bonus, resins, etc.), I admit, I do play it from time to time for commission quest dailies and some events. My first 5-star is Venti since I played in the game's launch. I'm always F2P in this game.

Might as well share a few screenshots from here

From Albedo banner re-run:
View attachment 430603

From Zhongli banner re-run:
View attachment 430605

My current team:
View attachment 430607
i love venti! i still havent pulled him, but hes a great character. its not in-game, but you can get daily check-in rewards on hoyolab (theres a website and app). also idk if you use your realm at all, but you earn realm currency each hour which you can use to buy some nice materials like heros wits, artifact/weapon exp materials, transient resin once per week, and mora. i also wish we could get more rewards beyond those and the little we get from the daily commissions/battle pass though .-.

Screenshot (238).png

i love venti! i still havent pulled him, but hes a great character. its not in-game, but you can get daily check-in rewards on hoyolab (theres a website and app). also idk if you use your realm at all, but you earn realm currency each hour which you can use to buy some nice materials like heros wits, artifact/weapon exp materials, transient resin once per week, and mora. i also wish we could get more rewards beyond those and the little we get from the daily commissions though .-.
I've used to check in on Hoyolab, yet I'm a bit puzzled at why they didn't implement it in-game. Other gacha games like FGO and Granblue Fantasy have in-game daily login bonus. As for the resin system, the resin should've uncap whenever you reach a higher adventure rank level. The game had potential yet, it's a long way to go since it is in need of a number of quality-of-life updates in-game in my opinion.

I've used to check in on Hoyolab, yet I'm a bit puzzled at why they didn't implement it in-game. Other gacha games like FGO and Granblue Fantasy have in-game daily login bonus. As for the resin system, the resin should've uncap whenever you reach a higher adventure rank level. The game had potential yet, it's a long way to go since it is in need of a number of quality-of-life updates in-game in my opinion.
yeah true i guess they just want to advertise their forum or something haha and absolutely. i would love some qol updates, especially a way to upgrade the max resin

Back