• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Mafia Generic Mafia (Endgame - Dormant Serial Killer Wins)

istg let me read the new posts

- - - Post Merge - - -

vanESSA------- ;;;

- - - Post Merge - - -

If you truly want to prove that Nightmares is maf, you keep your vote right where it is Busser Brown

how does that prove anything

my vote ain't changing

if I smelled a maf blitz I'd unvote but Dolby's idea is solid, since Nightmares is scum anyway :cool:

So if nobody shows up and votes nightmares...does that mean we've got the wrong person?

- - - Post Merge - - -

No if nobody shows up and votes Nightmares it means she's scum

So if nobody shows up and votes nightmares...does that mean we've got the wrong person?

- - - Post Merge - - -

No if nobody shows up and votes Nightmares it means she's scum

Yeah the second one. It means that one of me, Evan, and Nightmares are scum and we know why I’m not mafia

If you are town and the two maf jump in and vote for you right now, they theoretically win the game

oHHHH
well, pretty sure Evan is scum, so one more vote from mafia would be 3 votes... but we've still got you, Toads, and Bianca, so it'd be even, right?

Back