Perfect Cherry
Perfect Peach
Perfect Pear
Durian
Lemon
Lychee
Feedback
100% (61) +
Welcome to the General Turnip Discussion & Daisy Mae Prices Thread!
qCpOeyt.png
What Is the Stalk Market?

On Sunday mornings, Daisy Mae will visit your island to sell you Turnips. The turnips will vary in price, but it’s a good idea to nab some turnips when Daisy Mae is selling them for 100 or under! Throughout the week (not including Sunday), Timmy and Tommy will be buying turnips at a certain price. These prices will vary and will change twice a day: once before noon and once after noon.

What Is the General Turnip Discussion & Daisy Mae Prices Thread For?
  • General Turnip Discussion: talk about the stalk market, turnip patterns, and your turnip-related frustrations in Animal Crossing: New Horizons
  • Looking for Posts: looking for a specific buying or selling price? Let others know here!
  • Daisy Mae Prices: is Daisy Mae selling turnips for a great price on your island? Share Daisy Mae's prices in this thread only!
When posting Daisy Mae's prices, please use the following format to help make it clear for others:

[b]TBT Username[/b]:
[b]In-game name / Island name[/b]:
[b]Friend Code[/b]:
[b]Time zone[/b]:
[B]Turnip prices[/b]:
What is The Bell Tree's Turnip Stalk Exchange Board For?

The Turnip Stalk Exchange is for creating a thread to share the prices Timmy and Tommy are buying turnips for on your island.

Happy Turnip Trading!

Last edited:
looking to sell turnips over 200 that i can sell !! please let me know :)

Any time travelers have Daisy Mae on their island today by any chance? My Nooks has a good price and I didn’t buy any this week :(

Last edited:
Don't you hate it when you don't buy turnips for that one week and then your prices hit 500 ---

this happened to me once tho it was only like 230 something bells. The next week I bought them tho and I hit 418 and i was like wot wot :eek:

Desperately looking to sell today (one trip). Preferably above 500 but I'll settle for less as the day goes by!

Looking to sell my turnips for 150+ bells. Please DM me with a Dodo Code if you can help me out, I will provide bells if required.

Last edited:
Starting to sweat profusely now! x)

Sorry that I can’t help you. >< Today turnips are selling for only 40 bells. I normally don’t check since I don’t sell turnips, but I can start checking for you if you’d like :) (I know that doesn’t help you right now).

Reactions: JSS
Sorry that I can’t help you. >< Today turnips are selling for only 40 bells. I normally don’t check since I don’t sell turnips, but I can start checking for you if you’d like :) (I know that doesn’t help you right now).
Ahh, thanks but that's alright. :) Mine are still around 80 so it won't be too big a loss. I'll probably just take it if nothing comes up

Ahh, thanks but that's alright. :) Mine are still around 80 so it won't be too big a loss. I'll probably just take it if nothing comes up
My turnips are selling for 120. Nook's will be open for another 1.5 hours -- send me a DM when you're online. :)

• Love
Reactions: JSS
My turnips are selling for 120. Nook's will be open for another 1.5 hours -- send me a DM when you're online. :)
I'm actually here now. I had already turned off my game but I'll hop back in for that. You're a lifesaver, thanks! Send me a dodo when you can :3

Back