Transgender Trainwreck
Bells
Arcade Tokens
Switch
0008-9983-6893
May Birthstone (Emerald)
Tasty Cake
Isabelle
This has been on my mind lately as I have recently realized and started to come terms with the fact that I am a FtM transgender person. For those of you who don't know what that means, it just means that I was born female, but view myself as male and prefer male pronouns (in layman's terms, anyway). I am also planning on changing my deadname (AKA birthname) to Bodhi Raphael and would like to go on hormones one day.

Do any of your guys' gender identity differ from the one you were assigned at birth? And if so, do you plan to do anything about it?

PS. Mods, feel free to shut down if this turns into a debate. Not that you need asking.

I think Bodhi Raphael is a lovely name! I believe that you should do anything that makes you feel right and don't let anyone else tell you otherwise. I believe that are heart & souls are connected to the universe and since you prefer to be a boy than that must be the truth. A doctor or a nurses opinion doesn't mean anything. What matters is that its all up to YOU and the UNIVERSE! That alone is the truth of who you are.

Omg I support LGBTQ+ so much and I just wanna say how much y'all inspire me. I'll always see myself as a straight girl, even though at times I do say "I hate being a girl" for obvious reasons lolol. But you're an amazing person, don't ever forget that, and the name you want to change to is wonderful!! I find you guys so strong, being able to say "I prefer male pronouns" because there are so many horrible people out there, but their opinions don't matter because you can be whoever you wanna be. Thanks for being a wonderful person <3

As a bisexual I always support LGBTQ+ community! I'm not girly nor boyish (lol). Whatever I am, I love myself! :blush:

Last edited:
ya im trans

i used to care a lot more about everything gender but now i just dont. im going o change my legal name in maybe a year bc i want to have my name on my license but it’s not great if everyone at school finds out im trans because that just creates loads of jncomfortable situations

I’m actually born male and identify as male. I don’t plan on changing that at all.

The reason why I kept editing this post was because I want to know if you plan on having a transition party, but I didn’t realize you already identified as male.

Last edited:
ya im trans

i used to care a lot more about everything gender but now i just dont. im going o change my legal name in maybe a year bc i want to have my name on my license but it?s not great if everyone at school finds out im trans because that just creates loads of jncomfortable situations

I'm going tot be out at school just so I can go by my preferred name and pronouns. Hopefully, it doesn't cause any problems.

I'm pretty sure of my gender identity, I'm for sure female. Sure of my sexuality? Not so much ^^"

It sounds like you have a great plan though, I hope all goes well for you! <3

I'm pretty sure of my gender identity, I'm for sure female. Sure of my sexuality? Not so much ^^"

It sounds like you have a great plan though, I hope all goes well for you! <3

Thank you. I may have a somewhat difficult time starting HRT as I am mentally ill (I have bpd). So right now I am just focusing on LGBT therapy until my doctor feels I am ready to start T.

I'm going tot be out at school just so I can go by my preferred name and pronouns. Hopefully, it doesn't cause any problems.

therell probably always be some problems bc people Suck but hopefully not too much

- - - Post Merge - - -

I’m actually born male and identify as male. I don’t plan on changing that at all.

yea me too

yesssss I'm ftm :') I've been on hormone blockers for almost a year and I'm so close to starting t. Mental illness really does matter, I also need to make sure I'm in a healthy place. I found out two years ago, before that I identified as genderfluid since I was 12 while I was still figuring stuff out. Good luck to you!:)

Ew no way I will never change my gender I'm born as a female, and I will stay as a girl.
this is gross to talk about

Ew no way I will never change my gender I'm born as a female, and I will stay as a girl.

dont want to start anything and im not going to say anymore but

are

you

serious

- - - Post Merge - - -

anyway im born a girl and will stay a girl, but good luck !!

Okay woah it's not okay to say this topic is gross. These are real people with real feelings, they can't help they were born this way??? No one's forcing you to be a boy hunnie but it's very,very wrong to say it's "gross" if other people want to change. Think about how they feel.

To get back on topic, I was born a girl and I am very feminine so I'm comfortable with the way I identify!!
But I wish the best to everyone who is struggling with their identity. <3 ;o; my wish is that anyone who struggles with this issue will soon feel comfortable in their own body <33

Last edited:
I?m actually born male and identify as male. I don?t plan on changing that at all.

The reason why I kept editing this post was because I want to know if you plan on having a transition party, but I didn?t realize you already identified as male.

yeah I'm not changing my gender at all.

I was born male and I want to stay a male, but I wouldn?t mind being a girl. Though when I was younger I used to like to put on my sisters dresses or play wedding and be the bride. That still seems fun to me now, but I don?t do it anymore.

I identify as a female and I'm straight. sometimes I wonder if I should be exploring a bit more but I can't see why I should.

Last edited:
I had identity issues throughout my childhood. But i would consider it a phase since I'm content with being a girl now

Lol ok

Last edited:
There they all do the dumb lol thing, but they are actually trying to threat me but its no working.

Back