• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Gates opened in the land of SWEETS

K_is_For_KitKat

Bells
Feedback
0% (0) +
Gates Opened in my town. Feel free to check out Stores and free items. I am collecting purple flowers, if you could leave some that'll be awesome!! Also if you dig up holes please cover them. ;P I'm not much for a holy town. If I haven't added you yet let me know(For those in town FYI I may have to close and reopen while adding a new code, I'll let you know if it happens) :) and if you're looking for a specific item let me know, I may be willing to give something to you.

I have
Coffee Shop
shampoodle
Kicks
TIY superstore

Retail turnip prices: 106Bells
Extra bells for: Barred Knifejaw

Back