• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Gates are open

Princesssailormoon

Bells
Cake
Feedback
100% (8) +
come and visit my town we can have fun!

feel free to pick up fruit sea shells

do not pick up flowers and please no running feel free to pick up items in front of the train station they are a gift to you for visiting my town limit 3 gifts per person

Last edited:
Gates will open later today please put somewhere in your post apple so i know that you read and accept the rules

Last edited:
I would love to come and visit, but I dunno if you're actually around? I need to fiddle with some of my WiFi settings because it's been a brat since I gave Bluebear to someone. If I have someone with gates open, it's easier for me to test connection. I also need to change my hair. Funny...I was thinking of making it a nice apple red. :D

I don't suppose Nook's still open there, and that he has anything mermaid?
Oh! And apple. :3

Last edited:
Gates are open! evreyone who added apple to their post was added

- - - Post Merge - - -

wifi is being a pain today will reopen the gates tomorrow sorry everyone :(

can i come over and sell my cherries?
cherries.... are just mini apples with friends

Back