• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

*GASP* a new BG

Thanks to me and my magical editing one URL in the CSS skillz! Bulerias was too scared to do it.

:p

I'm making a Fall-themed banner, too!

PikMino42 said:
Thanks to me and my magical editing one URL in the CSS skillz! Bulerias was too scared to do it.

Meh, I deleted the Off Topic board once - I think I SHOULD have been scared.. <___<

Bulerias said:
PikMino42 said:

Meh, I deleted the Off Topic board once - I think I SHOULD have been scared.. <___<
Yeah, but it was an accident, and we forgave you.

I one time thought I was edting my AC skin but I actualy copied it onto another forum

it took me an hour to search every skin to find it....

BAMBAM! said:
I one time thought I was edting my AC skin but I actualy copied it onto another forum

You put it on MINE! :mad:

..but I forgive you.

:)

Neo_Discoverer_23 said:
BAMBAM! said:

You put it on MINE! :mad:

..but I forgive you.

:)

:rofl:

Back