• The closing ceremony for our Lunar New Year event has been posted! View the winning entries in the thread here. Thanks for joining us for this new TBT event. Be on the lookout for our next brand-new event, which will bid farewell to Animal Crossing: New Leaf online, coming soon!

Gamertag Help

GetSumSunBK

Bells
Dragon Tokens
Hi, i think it's about time to change my gamertag on xbox Live. my original gamertag right now is xbciullox97. It seems really nubbish and i'm going to change it. i was thinking maybe you guys could help me brainstorm. some words i thought were cool were:

bc
instinct
reflex
killjoy
buzkill

XxOoSN1PEW0LF1337oOxX

OR something that is original snd isn't stupid.

Idk something funny like moocow(insert numbers here)
or MasterofDisaster? I dont have an xbox but I plan on getting the slim. Mine would be jigglyjello99

i just realized these are kinda nubbish :S

Making good names on Live is really a tough thing to do. Most good names are taken, and the suggestions they give you are *censored.2.0*ty too.

I'm just going to make up *censored.2.0*, so don't expect it to be awesome.

KFCKilledMyChicken

Zack said:
Making good names on Live is really a tough thing to do. Most good names are taken, and the suggestions they give you are *censored.2.0*ty too.

KFCKilledMyChicken
You can also use what's generated as help to pick something.

AndyB said:
Zack said:

KFCKilledMyChicken
You can also use what's generated as help to pick something.
Yeah, those can be really good too. That's how i got my gamertag.

Back