• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

gameFAQS

Bulerias

Co-Founder of TBT
Retired Staff
Bells
Well, I did yesterday for playing for 2 hours at a local Farmers Market. And I bought Pac-Pix that day. It's great!

ULT.DARKSAMUS said:
I get40 a week for allowence and i dont have to do anything

:p

:p !!!!
I get 10 bucks and I mow the lawn and paint and do a load of crap everyday...

I don't get a weekly allowence... get $15 for mowing the lawn...we have a big lan, and like $2 for every other side task.

i dont get money at all :|

i have to get a job to get paid... and im going to have to wait til next year to get a job :|

the only other time i get money is on my birthday... and even then... its no more than 20$ :|

JJRAMONE2 said:
BULERIAS said:
Well, I did yesterday <big><big><big>for playing for 2 hours at a local Farmers Market.</big> And I bought Pac-Pix that day. It's great! </big></big>
<big><big>
how did you make 40 bux? </big></big>
<big><big>
Ehem. And I don't get an allowance. I'll be playing again on Sunday. I'll try and play from 9 am to 12 pm.</big>

Sorry about sounding rude, but why do you post links to websites everyone knows about?

I'm saving up for any game I want, it helps to have some cash.

;)

Hmmm... Maybe I should play the ocarina at my farmers market. The money could go to my "Saving up for Revolution Fund".

Back