• For our final bonus event, answer 18 challenging questions in The Bell Tree Fair 2024 Quiz! Submit your answers by Saturday, August 31st at 11:59 PM EDT to earn anywhere from 0 - 9 extra tickets and throwback tickets. Good luck!

gameFAQS

Bulerias

Co-Founder of TBT
Retired Staff
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Well, I did yesterday for playing for 2 hours at a local Farmers Market. And I bought Pac-Pix that day. It's great!

ULT.DARKSAMUS said:
I get40 a week for allowence and i dont have to do anything

:p

:p !!!!
I get 10 bucks and I mow the lawn and paint and do a load of crap everyday...

I don't get a weekly allowence... get $15 for mowing the lawn...we have a big lan, and like $2 for every other side task.

i dont get money at all :|

i have to get a job to get paid... and im going to have to wait til next year to get a job :|

the only other time i get money is on my birthday... and even then... its no more than 20$ :|

JJRAMONE2 said:
BULERIAS said:
Well, I did yesterday <big><big><big>for playing for 2 hours at a local Farmers Market.</big> And I bought Pac-Pix that day. It's great! </big></big>
<big><big>
how did you make 40 bux? </big></big>
<big><big>
Ehem. And I don't get an allowance. I'll be playing again on Sunday. I'll try and play from 9 am to 12 pm.</big>

Sorry about sounding rude, but why do you post links to websites everyone knows about?

I'm saving up for any game I want, it helps to have some cash.

;)

Hmmm... Maybe I should play the ocarina at my farmers market. The money could go to my "Saving up for Revolution Fund".

Back