• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

game freezing at the sky, help! :(

kiti_in_wonderland

Bells
White Cosmos
Winter Mittens
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Happy Home Designer Token
I've tried to find something on this but so far haven't had any luck, two people tried visiting my dream town and said it froze at a blue sky and the only way out was to power down their ds.

Just yesterday apple asked to play hide and seek and this happened as well, so it has me concerned if my whole town file is somehow corrupt and I may end up losing it :/ if anyone knows anything about this the help would be much appreciated, I'm not sure if this is even fixable or what could have caused this :/

Wow, I've never heard of something like that happening before. ; o ; It might just be a glitch. Maybe you can wait and update your dream town tomorrow to see if it happens again? If that doesn't work, you should probably call Nintendo, unless someone here knows a better solution. Sorry to be of little help! I hope we can figure out the problem for sure soon. ; n ;

Yikes. If it's happening in your actual game and not just the dream suite, it can't be good. I've never heard of that happening, but if at all possible I would backup your save file ASAP and give Nintendo support a call. They probably can't do much, but it's worth a shot.

I was one of the peeps that visited your dream and I think I left this same comment on your last thread, but I found out that if you remove the town plaza via hacking this same exact glitch happens! So whatever it is I'm guessing it's something to do with your stone plaza. Specifically with things spawning on it I think.

The worst bit is I heard without a power save the only way to backup is with your dream address but mine is no good right now :c my boyfriend has the game so I'm going to try visiting it and seeing what I can do to fix this, if I can get my dream town to work then maybe it will be fixed in the game as well! I'm just so glad people were letting me know as I would've never thought to even check my dream town prior ><

That's really strange never heard of that happening. I'd say transfer your items to his town and if it corrupts just start over.

Managed to fix the problem! I had started using a new DS when this happened, I went to update my dream and it gave me a new address, tested it on my boyfriends DS and no issues. I'm not sure what happened but I hadn't updated my dream prior so maybe it was that, idk >.<

Back