• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Gallery | Requests OPEN

I love the latest piece *_______* especially the dark one with patches of light, the shading is so well done!
I always love to see process videos, I'll definitely watch if you post some ^^

I think i did try to record but it made my program slower and choppy sometimes ;; so idk what to do bc I really wanna make speedpaints

anways here's the latest thing I've done which is an art trade with wannie (tofubell_)
i forget to take pics of the early stages lol ;;
cp8GtE7.png

SPxPP2n.png

UiPWCk3.png

did and eye coloring tutorial! please note this is for Clip Studio Paint. I think Sai has some similar layer modes but I don't remember to clearly! I hope this helps! lw also didn't wanna give away my secrets LOL but o well!

Ebk30Nd.jpg

Thank you for the tutorial <3 it’s super helpful! I remember using your skin shading tutorial before and that’s how I stopped using grey to shade haha

Thank you for the tutorial <3 it’s super helpful! I remember using your skin shading tutorial before and that’s how I stopped using grey to shade haha

yay! I'm glad it helps!! and lol dang that was so long ago haha

------------------------------------------------
I didnt know whatta put for those catchy headlines so I just left it blank LOL
rJLUjKo.jpg

ALSO I AM SO EXCITED BC MY PARENTS HELPED ME GET A ACTUAL TABLET WHERE I CAN DRAW ON THE SCREEN AND AAHAHAHAH

Last edited:
omg wow I love your full body and the pastels!!
and the eye tutorial is so helpful!!!! c:

I love blue diamond :lemon: this could be kind of a redraw this again
TUDlhNo.png
laUCtqK.png

aaaah I love the colours on that first one, those strawberries are gorgeous!

Back