Galaxy wins GOTY

In my opinion IGN is the more reliable (compared to GameSpot, etc.), so this is good I guess.

Propaganda Man said:
Supermarioluigi said:
If anyone didn't really see that coming, I'll slap them upside their head.
More than once.
I don't think anyone with an unbiased opinion saw that coming.
I've played all 5 IGN nominees, especially the godawesome Call of Duty 4, and my unbiased opinion is that Galaxy is the best, by a small margin. And honestly, in a contest between 3 shooters, an RPG and and a platformer, the platformer is the one that is going to stand out.

Shadow_] [quote="Propaganda Man said:
Supermarioluigi said:
More than once.
I've played all 5 IGN nominees, especially the godawesome Call of Duty 4, and my unbiased opinion is that Galaxy is the best, by a small margin. And honestly, in a contest between 3 shooters, an RPG and and a platformer, the platformer is the one that is going to stand out. [/quote]
If Bioschock or COD4 were the only shooters would that be your choice?

Propaganda Man said:
Supermarioluigi said:
More than once.
I've played all 5 IGN nominees, especially the godawesome Call of Duty 4, and my unbiased opinion is that Galaxy is the best, by a small margin. And honestly, in a contest between 3 shooters, an RPG and and a platformer, the platformer is the one that is going to stand out.
If Bioschock or COD4 were the only shooters would that be your choice? [/quote]
I'd say it'd be a tie if all these shooters didn't come out at once. They get a bit repetitive.

Supermarioluigi said:
More than once.
If Bioschock or COD4 were the only shooters would that be your choice? [/quote]
I'd say it'd be a tie if all these shooters didn't come out at once. They get a bit repetitive. [/quote]
I disagree. Bioshock would definitely win in that case. It's an eerie story and has amazing visuals.

OddCrazyMe said:
Supermarioluigi said:
More than once.
If Bioschock or COD4 were the only shooters would that be your choice?
I'd say it'd be a tie if all these shooters didn't come out at once. They get a bit repetitive. [/quote]
I disagree. Bioshock would definitely win in that case. It's an eerie story and has amazing visuals. [/quote]
Bioshock is a bit more original than Call of Duty, but I truly enjoy the multiplayer of Call of Duty. It would win out for me, if Galaxy wasn't an option.

Prop, I never thought you'd say something like this. So... because IGN chose Galaxy as GoTY, they are no longer credible?

Give me a break.

Bulerias said:
Prop, I never thought you'd say something like this. So... because IGN chose Galaxy as GoTY, they are no longer credible?

Give me a break.
I didn't mean that. I've played 1 of their top 5 games.

;)

I just notice everywhere that a site or writer becomes credible and not credible depending on their last article.

Back