• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Future Website Discussion

I can't wait to see it. :yes:

I also want to be sure it will be as good as you'ra saying it will be. :r

I've known storm for a while, and I know that if he has something to do with it, it is going to be an awesome site. I also believe his words that the site is going to be the best on the Net :lol: .

Hmmm i may be gone that night, infact, i most likely will be gone that night. >_>

but oh well, i'll see it another day. : D

Hrmmm... Anyone wanna host an AC:WW party till it opens? Not me though, cause my town is a dump.

OddCrazyMe said:
Hrmmm... Anyone wanna host an AC:WW party till it opens? Not me though, cause my town is a dump.
That reminds me... Fish Fans should prolly do something. >_>

I could definitely, in Da Town. HackTons was officially deleted a while back. ^__^

I put together a little promo sig/banner, feel free to use it on other forums or where ever. :gyroidsmile:

promotbt2sa8.png

In BBCode:
Code:
[URL=http://the-bell-tree.com/]
[IMG]http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/8265/promotbt2sa8.png[/IMG]
[/URL]

edit: you'll have to backspace so it doesnt change lines if you want it clickable

STORMCOMMANDER said:
24 hours and 55 minutes actually. :gyroidsurprised:
Meh, close enough, right?

:p

But hold on a second... Oh, never mind, you're thinking in Eastern time.

Bulerias said:
STORMCOMMANDER said:
24 hours and 55 minutes actually. :gyroidsurprised:
Meh, close enough, right?

:p

But hold on a second... Oh, never mind, you're thinking in Eastern time.
Yeh... that's what midnight it's commin' out at. :gyroidsmile:

Minoranza said:
Give me a screen shot and I will try to care.

No offense but Storm telling me it will rock isn't a very imprinting for me.
I'm telling you it will rock, and you'll see yourself tonight.

Bulerias said:
Minoranza said:
Give me a screen shot and I will try to care.

No offense but Storm telling me it will rock isn't a very imprinting for me.
I'm telling you it will rock, and you'll see yourself tonight.
Proove it.

And I will see it tommorow. I could see it early tommorow but I don't see any pros about getting on the internet at 12am.

Back