• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Future Website Discussion

@ Storm, I could do that easily considering I know everything released about it so far

:p

acornli8.png

Don't forget today's meeting. :gyroidsmile:

If I'm not in the IRC when it starts, just wait a little bit and I'll get there as soon as possible.

Be sure to come to today's meeting also; Animal Crossing Guides Meeting.

Starts in 1 hour in the IRC Channel

RJWii2 said:

Yup, this one is an important one. :gyroidsmile:

It's suppose to be at 7:00 EST, but I may be a couple minutes late- no bigee though.

:)

STORMCOMMANDER said:
RJWii2 said:

Yup, this one is an important one. :gyroidsmile:

It's suppose to be at 7:00 EST, but I may be a couple minutes late- no bigee though.

:)
30 more minutes! Fill in the seats everyone!

This is really sad.

:'(

Doesn't look like any body's able to come.

Aprox. 30 minutes until Videogame Blog Meeting starts!

Grab a front row seat while they last.

RJWii2 said:
Aprox. 30 minutes until Videogame Blog Meeting starts!

Grab a front row seat while they last.
Actually the java applet (the IRC from the browser) is down... I'm working ot get it back up right now.

Well I guess it works for other people. I'll be on it with Trillian anyway. But if it doesn't work for you, PM me and I'll tell you how to get to it.

Back