• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Future Website Discussion

STORMTROOPER88888 said:
We aren't charging anyone to use anything on the site. I don't think the thing bul is talking about is such a big deal, I'm a lot more excited about making the content for the site. :gyroidsmile:
Meh, Storm is under-hypin'.

;)

Bulerias said:
STORMTROOPER88888 said:
We aren't charging anyone to use anything on the site. I don't think the thing bul is talking about is such a big deal, I'm a lot more excited about making the content for the site. :gyroidsmile:

;)
I have a really good idea what this is now.

^_^

Bulerias said:
STORMTROOPER88888 said:

;)
I don't know...I'm kind of excited more about the big picture as well besides this one little thing. One reason is, though, that I already know what it is.

:eek:

Smart_Tech_Dragon_15 said:
Bulerias said:
STORMTROOPER88888 said:

;)
I don't know...I'm kind of excited more about the big picture as well besides this one little thing. One reason is, though, that I already know what it is.

:eek:
I have a few guesses in mind if it isn't news articles.

Triforce3force said:
Just checking- Is the forum still going to be there, also?
Yes, but it will probably change it's domain to:

forums.URLOFSITEHERE.com

But it'll still be the same forum.

STORMTROOPER88888 said:
Triforce3force said:

forums.URLOFSITEHERE.com

aaaah that's dumb

:(

Shadow_] [quote="STORMTROOPER88888 said:
Triforce3force said:

forums.URLOFSITEHERE.com

aaaah that's dumb

:( [/quote]
What's dumb? Why's it dumb? :gyroidsurprised: That's better. :gyroidsurprised:

Just posted a new announcment. :gyroidsmile:

By the way, if you go to the-bell-tree.com and you can't see the following:
- A small box at the top
- A blue banner
- A larger brown box
- A link to the forums
- Ads (unless you block them with the FF extension)

Well please let me know if you can't see all of that.

Super_Naruto said:
First non staff to see it...probably =). Looks cool.
Of course this is just the "coming soon" page, not the actual site.

Minoranza said:
Not really worth seeing if it isn't the site but w/e
I never said it was worth seeing, I just announced what URL we were using. -__-

Blech..That Thrusday the 12th, Horiible day for you guys to pick to have an IRC meeting, mabey just for me, but. The times for like is like a four hour block.

I can come to this fridays one though.

^_^

The IRC is actually not working right now... but I will try to get it back up before the first meeting.

I have no plans for showing up to any meetings... i've got alot of other stuff i'm already working on. D:

this site better be cool. D:<

Back