• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Future Website Discussion

Minoranza said:
1. Search that finds friend codes.
2. In depth guides with pictures.
3. Own pictures with your own logo in the right hand corner if possible.
4. Free designes.(SP)

I guess I was wrong about the staff this one time.
1. Not in development at this time.
2. Check.
3. Check, I believe.
4. Check.

5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, are also check. :)P)

Bulerias said:
Minoranza said:
4. Free designes.(SP)

1. Not in development at this time.
2. Check.
3. Check, I believe.
4. Check.

5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, are also check. :)P)
What about 11?

Good graphics

:p

MasterDS lite said:
There going to be a forum on this new TBT?

Because people come for the forum, not your articles.
That is true as of now for one main reason. The forums is the main thing.

Having a website like Animalxing will not drive poeple to the forums but to the website which just happens to have articles.

MasterDS lite said:

Articles aren't going to be the main part of the site, smarty, and Bambam is 100% right.

Bulerias said:
MasterDS lite said:

Articles aren't going to be the main part of the site, smarty, and Bambam is 100% right.

:'(

Acticles can't be everything.

Koehler said:
Wow, that sounds pretty awesome. I'm hoping to see the site on the 13th.

Meh, might be sooner... might be later, too. Can't say for sure... Well, wait, I CAN say for sure, but then I'll be demoted to "World's Biggest Loser". Ouch, that'll hurt.

But I feel SO excited right now, that I will give you all a very ginormous - or at least, the feature will be - hint.

Once TBT's Site launches, TBT will launch another VERY interesting feature... It's not going to be free, however, but you'll be getting a lotta bang for your buck.

Also, let's list all of the official announcements thus far.

-TBT's Site is coming sometime in October; also, the site was officially announced on September 29th, 2006.
-Once TBT's Site launches, TBT's Podcast is going to be back in action, with co-host, Blast, returning, as well as the main host. We'll be seeing some new faces, too.
-Once TBT's Site launches, TBT will launch another VERY interesting feature... It's not going to be free, however, but you'll be getting a lotta bang for your buck.
-We, TBT Staff, will soon post a thread which will accept writers for the site; after all, we can't do it alone!

And... that's about it.

;)

ZERO_13 said:
Im intrigued by the "not free" feature..
I'm not. : D

If there's one thing i hate, its buying stuff over the internet, or mailing people money, and if there's anything i hate worse, its having a "free" feature, and a "pay" feature, where they give the paying people everything and treat the free people like Shart. <3

but yeah, uhh, have fun robbing children earning money off..... stuff....

Minoranza said:
4. Free designes.(SP)

xD Free designes.

I pesonally think that it be more general vidoe game related, it will attract a larger audience. And Bul says that he's gonna cram it into every nook and cranny fo the web, so...

The not free feature, you say... I'm not happy 'bout dat.

Bulerias said:
Koehler said:
Wow, that sounds pretty awesome. I'm hoping to see the site on the 13th.

Meh, might be sooner... might be later, too. Can't say for sure... Well, wait, I CAN say for sure, but then I'll be demoted to "World's Biggest Loser". Ouch, that'll hurt.

But I feel SO excited right now, that I will give you all a very ginormous - or at least, the feature will be - hint.

Once TBT's Site launches, TBT will launch another VERY interesting feature... It's not going to be free, however, but you'll be getting a lotta bang for your buck.

Also, let's list all of the official announcements thus far.

-TBT's Site is coming sometime in October; also, the site was officially announced on September 29th, 2006.
-Once TBT's Site launches, TBT's Podcast is going to be back in action, with co-host, Blast, returning, as well as the main host. We'll be seeing some new faces, too.
-Once TBT's Site launches, TBT will launch another VERY interesting feature... It's not going to be free, however, but you'll be getting a lotta bang for your buck.
-We, TBT Staff, will soon post a thread which will accept writers for the site; after all, we can't do it alone!

And... that's about it.

;)
EW. Not free? This sounds like that crappy runescape game.

Back