• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Selling Furniture/Materials/DIY's for Sale! Pay what you want! *UPDATED 29th Jan*

Hi! Could I get the double sofa and butterfly models for 50k each? ;u; (monarch, x2 tiger)

Hi! Could I get the double sofa and butterfly models for 50k each? ;u; (monarch, x2 tiger)

Hi! The monarch butterfly model and one of the tiger butterfly models has being claimed, but everything else is yours :) Shoot me a message with a dodo code when you're ready to trade. I will be on for a few hours. :)

How long are you on today, as I get home in about 4 and a half hours?
If you're still on then, and these haven't been picked up, then I'm interested in the following DIY's:
  • Wooden End Table
  • Lily Record Player
  • Gold Bars
  • Sauna Heater
  • Tulip Surprise Box
  • Floral Swag

How long are you on today, as I get home in about 4 and a half hours?
If you're still on then, and these haven't been picked up, then I'm interested in the following DIY's:
  • Wooden End Table
  • Lily Record Player
  • Gold Bars
  • Sauna Heater
  • Tulip Surprise Box
  • Floral Swag

Hiya! I should be around still. If not, just shoot me a DM with when you're next available.
The Lily Record Player and Tulip Surprise Box, Wooden End Table and Floral Swag are currently on hold, but the other 2 diys are yours. :)

Hiya! I should be around still. If not, just shoot me a DM with when you're next available.
The Lily Record Player and Tulip Surprise Box, Wooden End Table and Floral Swag are currently on hold, but the other 2 diys are yours. :)
I'm home now.

Sorry about that, I haven't been on since! I was mostly interested in the models, so that's okay! Thank you!

Back