• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Furniture for a pirate themed house?

Dogoat

Insanely loveable
Bells
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
Cake
Orange (Fruit)
Pear (Fruit)
I'm currently working on my pirate themed house in Sunicove.

I plan to have the main room be a mixture of the Rococo series and Classic series. Of course I'll be getting the Pirate Theme from Pascal and the Cabana Series. But that's really only 3 rooms. I'm not sure what other furniture would look good in a pirate themed house.

There's some miscellaneous items that work well - I had a ship themed basement room for some time and I was using a nice little setup of the Lantern on top of the Wooden Box (which makes a very passable ship-style crate) for lighting. Get your hands on some Treasure Chests too if you can!

rocking chair
wagon wheel
cow skull
candle
oil lamp
fireplace
treasure box from the island
sailboat model from the island
Skeleton (not just the model from pascal)
also, some of the camp site furniture ( stewpot etc)

The cabin set could work really well, also I think making one of the rooms into a tavern would be lovely too

Last edited:
You could have one room that's sort of like... an island with buried treasure? Get the tropical vista + floor, one or more treasure chests, and lots of palm-tree lamps and crab clocks, I think that'd be cute haha

I was actually planning on doing a little island type room. I think I'll do that, I have some pieces from the campsite stuff here and there.

I put my island on the left side of my pirate ship as if the pirate ship was exploring an island.

jadhYhZ.jpg

aFObpBb.jpg

MSgfRCa.jpg

FYcRIXa.jpg

bTetqPO.jpg

dPFelgI.jpg

qje0C1Z.jpg

zJCQSpg.jpg

cDszj5e.jpg

EXpaMu9.jpg

1DIvfQe.jpg

N4hBoUk.jpg

QaZDanJ.jpg

furniture from the gold set would definitely work!
Also like someone said the sailboat model and island treasure chest would be nice (might as include the throne, and both crowns)

Back