• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Funny Pictures Thread!

06.jpg

07.jpg

I mis-clicked and...
EXcJIYyUYAAbTxO

This is how the baby tanukis make you feel like the biggest dumb dumb.

I was worried this room I spent ages on was gone forever since my old island was deleted, but after going through a server's archive I managed to find an old screenshot that has it. The picture quality is low since I took it with my phone, but here it is.
image1.jpg

I was just looking at this the other day and it still makes me laugh 😂. I got a tarantula island when my villager was dressed as Joker. I forgot all about this until I took a look at my old ACNH screenshots. What made it funnier is that I recently took a screenshot of Joker getting knocked out in P5R for a contest on a friend’s discord. I am pretty sure I didn’t let my villager get knocked out on purpose here though 😅.

IMG_7316.jpeg

IMG_7317.jpeg

IMG_7318.jpeg

I've posted some of these here before, but here's some hilarious non-context photos (mostly featuring Bob) I've taken throughout the years...

Bob, Let Me Watch TV!.jpg

Invisible Bob 1.jpg

Bob Yelling.jpg

Cherry Eats Cherries.jpg

Of Course You Can Call Me By My Real Name.jpg

Basement Murderer.jpg

Not the Best Place to Study Dating Tactics.jpg

Hells Bells.jpg

I like the unintentional AC/DC reference in the last photo.

IMG_1584.jpeg
IMG_1585.jpeg
IMG_1586.jpeg

Found this gem from early on in the game after I visited my partner Carly’s island…(She thought it was a funny title). Floating tire in background for good measure!

Back