Funniest, saddest, heart touching, weirdest letters you have ever received in ACNL

Chibi.Hoshi

*˖✧ ✨🌟✨ ✧˖*
Bells
Switch
6688-6189-6870
Pink Crescent Moon
Yellow Crescent Moon
Green Crescent Moon
Blue Crescent Moon
Enchanted Bloom
Rose Crystal
Citrine Crystal
Caustic Crystal
Opalescent Crystal
Snow Globe
I love receiving letters from my villagers, either touch me or make me crack up. So for everyone to see what letters have you guys received from your villagers that gave you a moment?

Also to cheer me up in a way since my game is well, if you want to read about it here: http://www.belltreeforums.com/showthread.php?172135-Saved-Data-Risk

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​
ZZKmT69.jpg

6zLbc2h.jpg

eUWwylO.jpg

What? I guess he ate the other ends of the sofa... lol.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​
ua9E8XH.jpg

She gave me a stepladder...
Original miiverse post: https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYQHAAABAAAhUqFNUXcxxQ
myf6GFa.jpg

This letter still hits me today (I haven't had many villagers move out). Even thought I wanted her out of my town so bad, she was such a good villager to me.
Original miiverse post: https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYQHAAABAAAhUqFL6MBnWg

Last edited:
One of the sweetest letters I got was from Cole. He told me that he had had a dream that I moved out of town and when he woke up he was so sad. He wanted me to promise that I would never leave!

Also Willow keeps sending me letters saying she found the perfect thing for me, and the gifts are always some kind of headgear, like boxing head guards or motorcycle helmets. She's sent me like five or six pieces of headgear so far. It's really weird, like she thinks I'm really accident prone or something! (Either that or she thinks I'm ugly and wants my face covered. LOL).

Genji also sent me a letter once that he entered a marathon, but when he got there it was the senior cup. lmao

The weirdest letter I got was from Shep, who said he dreamed my hair was made of seaweed and it looked so beautiful and delicious.

The weirdest letter I got was from Shep, who said he dreamed my hair was made of seaweed and it looked so beautiful and delicious.
Pffff I have gotten that letter before twice or more, from Rodney and Lucha. XD
Thanks for sharing.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I don't read letters ;-;
You just delete them, or never look at them andjust use them for store? I do sometimes but it depends my mood LOL. If I am bothered to read them in a way or later.

Well I take the presents that they send me and then send it back to them in a letter with random words
It helps clear my mailbox and helps me boost friendship xD

Ken signs most of his letters with 'Hugs and Kisses, Ken'

which is great and everything and I'm okay up to the hugging part but seriously, no.

I once had a letter from Bam where he is saying: I woke op un the morning and wanted to give someone importent a gift. Thanks for being so importend to me. From your friend, Bam.

cutieee ♡♡♡

peggys crush.jpg
So Peggy has a crush on me, it's pretty adorable. Also, I like to save as many letters I can that aren't repeats, but I'm running out of room... u__u

Back