• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Cycling °Fun City Cycling° (FREE cycling) 2.0| {Offline}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, could I lurk for Coco, Deirdre, and Felicity? Thank you so much! :)

Could you take Coco off? She just moved in, so I don't need to lurk for her anymore. I'd still like to lurk for Deirdre and Felicity, though. Thanks! :)

^Thank you for all the updates and thanks to everybody who commented :) Just writing up the new additions to the list now, heading towards four pages :) ^

Could you take Coco off? She just moved in, so I don't need to lurk for her anymore. I'd still like to lurk for Deirdre and Felicity, though. Thanks! :)

I'm also not looking for Felicity anymore, since she also moved in. Just Deirdre now!

may i lurk for tabby, punchy, moe, lolly, kitty, kiki, felicity, ankha, purrl, rudy, stinky and olivia? lots of cats i know :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

sorry, i didn't see your newest post! i'll gladly take stinky when he becomes available!

If the reservation for Muffy falls through i would like a shot at her :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back