• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Trading 🌈🌸 Full Cute Furniture (White & Sky Blue & Yellow) 🌸🌈

Status
Not open for further replies.
may i please come catalogue? :eek: i can offer tbt but i'm not sure how much would be fair :x please let me know! ^^ x
You 100% can! And any amount you want to tip is fine! :blush: Will send code shortly!

hi!!are u still letting people come to catalogue them??i have a red barbecue i wouldnt mind giving in return, and i can also give some tbt if u'd like ^_^
You sure can! and omg yes please I would love the red barbecue <3

okay just let me order them real quick and ill be over!
Sounds great! <3

Hello! I'm not sure what a good price in TBT would be (a bit house poor on the game right now, so I hardly have any IGB at the moment haha). Would you accept 15 TBT for letting me catalogue the white set?

ok!!do u mind if i catalogue both colors of the set??also u can keep the barbecue instead of just cataloguing it if u want!!

Hello! I'm not sure what a good price in TBT would be (a bit house poor on the game right now, so I hardly have any IGB at the moment haha). Would you accept 15 TBT for letting me catalogue the white set?

Ofc! Any amount is A-ok <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

ok!!do u mind if i catalogue both colors of the set??also u can keep the barbecue instead of just cataloguing it if u want!!

yeah that sounds great <3

Ofc! Any amount is A-ok <3
Thank you so much! I'm going to send you the TBT right now, but I'm about to eat dinner, so I might be a little late. I'm Ellie from Wishmaker whenever you see that visitor. : >

Could I catalog tomorrow your
Cute DIY Table
Cute tea table
Cute wall-mounted clock
Cute white wall
Cute white tile flooring
For cataloging my papa bear?

Do you need any of the gothic headdress/ruffled dress/Mary Jane sets or fairy dresses? Several colors of both are in my Able Sisters today and I wouldn’t mind letting you visit my town later in return for cataloging the cute set? ^^

May I please catalog both color sets? I could give 300K bells and a papa bear if you don't have that yet!

Could I catalog tomorrow your
Cute DIY Table
Cute tea table
Cute wall-mounted clock
Cute white wall
Cute white tile flooring
For cataloging my papa bear?
Yeah! That sounds great! <3 Sending code shortly!

Do you need any of the gothic headdress/ruffled dress/Mary Jane sets or fairy dresses? Several colors of both are in my Able Sisters today and I wouldn’t mind letting you visit my town later in return for cataloging the cute set? ^^
ohh that sounds great! x) I'll send you a dodo code shortly! c:

Could I catalogue both colours for 200k igb please? c:
That sounds amazing!! <3 Will send code soon! <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

May I please catalog both color sets? I could give 300K bells and a papa bear if you don't have that yet!

OMG YES PAPA BEAR!!!!! ; v ; I love them so much!! You sure can!!! I'll send you a dodo code shortly!! <333

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh no D: I d/ced! Setting up new code and will be sending it out to everyone shortly! Let me know if I missed you!

Yeah! That sounds great! <3 Sending code shortly!

ohh that sounds great! x) I'll send you a dodo code shortly! c:

That sounds amazing!! <3 Will send code soon! <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

OMG YES PAPA BEAR!!!!! ; v ; I love them so much!! You sure can!!! I'll send you a dodo code shortly!! <333

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh no D: I d/ced! Setting up new code and will be sending it out to everyone shortly! Let me know if I missed you!

Oh sorry I can't play right now which is why I said tomorrow :( I can message you when I'm available first thing

i'm so sorry i think i took too long! :x could you resend to me as well please? ^^ xx

Sounds great! Take your time! I have a friend over in my town currently buying stuff from the shop also so just whenever you are ready ^^

I d/ced couple minutes ago so if I sent you a DM with a code earlier and it's not working, please respond back to the DM letting me know to send you the new code! <3

Oh sorry I can't play right now which is why I said tomorrow :( I can message you when I'm available first thing
OH all good!! hahaha and yeah that sounds great then! <3

Can I stop by to catalog the sets? I can bring the diy card for a bamboo stopblock
Yeah! That sounds perfect! Tysm! :blush: Will send out code shortly!

i'm so sorry i think i took too long! :x could you resend to me as well please? ^^ xx
Sent! <3

Sounds great! Take your time! I have a friend over in my town currently buying stuff from the shop also so just whenever you are ready ^^
Thank you! :blush:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh no D: A communication error occurred! It happened both times when same user tried to join ; v ; Internet hasn't died since internet is still working!

Who were the 4 that was in before the d/c? I'll send you a new dodo code and we'll finish with you guys first! I know my furniture is still with some of you guys!

Last edited:
Oh no D: A communication error occurred! It happened both times when same user tried to join ; v ;

Who were the 4 that was in before the d/c? I'll send you a new dodo code and we'll finish with you guys first! I know my furniture is still with some of you guys!
I was in the midst of cataloging and still have some of your furnitures in my inventory, so a new dodo code would be great please! c:

i think i may have been the one who caused the communication error D:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back