• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

fruits(spoiler)- picture

I hope I don't get peaches! I hope I get apples and I love how Perfect Apples look.

Right now I think I can say I'm honestly fine with anything. Oranges are probably my least favorite, but if I get them I'll embrace them and do my best not to make them feel inferior.

Delicious Cherries are beautiful! Good thing cherries are what I'm getting in my town. They actually look a lot like a certain breed of cherry that grows on my grandfather's farm, called Rainers, which are a little sour.

I'm hoping for apples for the sake of easy delicious apples :)
it's like someone took a red lens and pointed it up at a starry sky <3 they're just so pretty

I think I want cherries... but wow, only native fruit can be delicious? :(

I've heard that with fertilizer you can grow other delicious fruits as well :eek: but I could be wrong

EDIT
yeah... I was wrong xD my bad. I must have read guides incorrectly.

Last edited:
I'm hoping for apples for the sake of easy delicious apples :)
it's like someone took a red lens and pointed it up at a starry sky <3 they're just so pretty

I've heard that with fertilizer you can grow other delicious fruits as well :eek: but I could be wrong

You are about the fertilizer :/

I see a lot of resetting in my future... I really want peached, but I'd be okay with pears or apples. Definitely not oranges.

I don't mind which native fruit I get, but if I had a choice, I would go with oranges.

delicious cherries look the best, but i guess im fine with anything... id prefer apples if i had the choice since they were the fruit in my first town ever

Thank you for the pictures! I definitely want apples as a native fruit now.

But an off topic question. I'm looking at the hair color guide, and I can't make out what color your character has. Is that orange?

Thank you for the pictures! I definitely want apples as a native fruit now.

But an off topic question. I'm looking at the hair color guide, and I can't make out what color your character has. Is that orange?
yes, my hair color is orange.

Ohh, love the new fruit!

Just wondering, does anyone know if you can sell the fruit that's in the basket?

Oh, so pretty!! I really don't want peaches or oranges. The cherries and apples are my favorite this time around :)

Delicious apples and cherries are lovely. I kinda want either of those starting out in my town than peaches now. The delicious peaches are not that shiny and are kinda ugly.

The delicious pears look like potatoes. lol

Back