• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Giveaway ðŸŒ· Fruit, Flowers, & Items 🌷 Update: ALL FREE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for doing this! Is it possible i could take your perfect cherries, coconuts and mangoes? (or at least some lol)

Later when you are available I would love to come by and grab flowers and shop around! And explore. Anytime you are free, thanks so much for doing this and being kind :)

Ah I'd love to come by if I can! And I'd love a villager pic or two ^^

At the moment I do still have some waiting in front of the train station~

Thanks for doing this! Is it possible i could take your perfect cherries, coconuts and mangoes? (or at least some lol)

Yes, I have perfect cherry trees behind my mayor's house (crud I think someone shook them already today, sorry!), coconut trees on the beach, and mangoes I have in baskets at the train station. c:

Later when you are available I would love to come by and grab flowers and shop around! And explore. Anytime you are free, thanks so much for doing this and being kind :)

Back from my errands – everyone has been added and my gates are open for the afternoon! ♡

Last edited:
Will be dropping by in about 10 minutes then :)

Last edited:
Okay, ready now! Should be some weeds around town. Added and gates are open.

Okay, ready now! Should be some weeds around town. Added and gates are open.

I just wanted permission. Thank you! :D I'll add your FC and will probably drop by later if you'll still be on then!

No need to wait for me though :)

I just wanted permission. Thank you! :D I'll add your FC and will probably drop by later if you'll still be on then!

No need to wait for me though :)

No worries, take your time. Just hanging out with gates open while I watch Netflix. XD

Hey, I would love to grab some flowers at some point :p I'm available from now until 10pm GMT today, or 10am-10pm GMT tomorrow, if any of those times work for you? :)

Hey, I would love to grab some flowers at some point :p I'm available from now until 10pm GMT today, or 10am-10pm GMT tomorrow, if any of those times work for you? :)

Gosh I'm sorry, but I'll actually be at work during your entire availability today! And once I get home I'll probably close up for good and do the reset. Thanks for your interest!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back