• LIVE A gaming session for Among Us as part of TBT Neighborly Games is happening right now! Join us in our Discord server's multiplayer channel.
  • We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Giveaway Frobert the Jock Frog in boxes - Fast Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.

RikkuSuave

Bells
Feedback
100% (16) +
I've been trying to get this dork out of my town for like 2 months... He's # 14/16 in my quest to get Ankha back, and he just wouldn't leave! so he's free for the taking! Anyone want a frog with buck teeth? :3

I will eventually be looking for Erik once Lucha and one other villager cycles out, i'd like to complete my town with Ankha and Erik. (i will buy them though, Frobert is not a good trade for either. lol)

- - - Post Merge - - -

NO takers, he's going to the void! later, Frobert!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back