• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

freebies x3 mayors or OCs

elo-chan

(◕‿◕✿)
Bells
Switch
4147-3082-7626
Island
Maplewood
The Bell Tree Fair 2020 Patch
White Cosmos
New Horizons Token
Tasty Cake
Winter Mittens
hello hello, I didn't know TBT had a section for art so here i am :D
i've never drawn anything from or for AC before so this will be interesting lol

freebies will be simple, i'll draw mayors or OCs only and they must be human
better at drawing females but ya girl will try males too

i would love to hear feedback after requests are done! i'm thinking about making a shop in exchange for tbt, but my level of commitment is very low haha

first come first serve! only doing 3!

some samples of art i've done for other games in the past
yookiefinal_by_tivee-daocecf.png

fabledepoch2_by_tivee-d9zffhr.png

propipe_by_tivee-d9zw4zy.png

aisha2_by_tivee-d8djkqz.png

slots 3/3 [FULL]:
ThatOneMarshalFangirl
YunaMoon
A r i a n e

completed
ThatOneMarshalFangirl
YunaMoon

Last edited:
Ohhhhhh! Wow!!!! You have done such a great job! Are you sure you want to do freebies and not just jump right in? I'll have to find s good picture of my mayor if this is the case

WOWWW those are so beautiful!! I would definitely buy if you opened a shop <3
I'll just leave my characters here for your consideration if that's okay :') you can choose which one you like best?

Mayor Ariane
Mayor Edith
My OC Lexy

Thanks for the opportunity! Definitely keeping an eye out for your art <3

Ohhhhhh! Wow!!!! You have done such a great job! Are you sure you want to do freebies and not just jump right in? I'll have to find s good picture of my mayor if this is the case

yes, i always take freebies before asking for any sort of payment just to get a feel for drawing again! it's been a while and the last time i actively drew was maybe 2-3 months ago

sorry! i'm full already!
considering a shop in the future, so be on the lookout!

It's okay, the few min I go to do something and then this happens xP

I'll be on the lookout for your shop! *Maybe you could VM me like start a waitlist or something*

Last edited:
nvm, good luck with your shop in the future! you have amazing art!

Attachments

• art.jpg
    art.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 99
Last edited:
for ThatOneMarshalFangirl

sorry for the lack of detail, i never try to spend too much time on freebies :p
thanks for requesting! this is resized, sent full ver. in a PM

Attachments

• em.jpg
    em.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 55
Last edited:
your art looks so good!! are you going to consider doing more freebies in the future or are you gonna open up a shop sometime soon? i'd totally buy ^^

*is waiting for your shop*

your art looks so good!! are you going to consider doing more freebies in the future or are you gonna open up a shop sometime soon? i'd totally buy ^^
thank you guys! i'm considering opening up a shop once i finish these requests :)
Your art is wonderful! I love how clean your lines are. *^*
thank you!! i get told that a lot but sometimes i think they look too thin TT need to experiment with line thickness some more

Are you still doing freebies/requests? because your art is absolutely amazing!!!!!
ahhhhh I love it so much its so nice, the eyes are extremely well colored and ahhhh!!

Are you still doing freebies/requests? because your art is absolutely amazing!!!!!
ahhhhh I love it so much its so nice, the eyes are extremely well colored and ahhhh!!

thank you for your kind words ^-^ i am not taking requests at the moment, but I will be opening a shop in the near future if you're interested!

I absolutely love your art! I was gonna try for a request earlier but I was too late haha
I'll wait eagerly for your shop! ♥♥

Back