• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Giveaway FREE RV Visit ☆7-11 / Fueki / SANRIO / All WA Card

I'd love to visit Boot's RV when you get back please :D

All right, give me a minute to add you. I'll visit just one time with my second character Tommy from Arrendell.

I'll be over in a few~!! Just used up the last of my MEOW coupons xD

Gate's open. Please help yourself to campground!

- - - Post Merge - - -

@mayorpochosita
I might be leaving soon. I'll leave my gates open for a bit. Excuse me if I'm afk!

Gate's open. Please help yourself to campground!

- - - Post Merge - - -

@mayorpochosita
I might be leaving soon. I'll leave my gates open for a bit. Excuse me if I'm afk!

Hey, sorry I couldn't make it last night (I fell asleep u_u) but thanks so much for offering this service. perhaps I'll catch your next RV <3

OK are you still free and how much tbt did you want? And what friend code am I to use?

Hello,
How much in game bells for holdens fueki set?
Would you order the items for me? or I could come pick them up if you have time?
Or would it be easier for me to come visit a few times and buy the items?
Thanks Trixs

I just want to visit I'll be there in a minute, please open your gate!

Hello,
How much in game bells for holdens fueki set?
Would you order the items for me? or I could come pick them up if you have time?
Or would it be easier for me to come visit a few times and buy the items?
Thanks Trixs

Hi! I can order items from Holden's RV if you want. But since I don't get online very often, I think you visit his RV now and order items by yourself would be faster to get his stuff.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I just want to visit I'll be there in a minute, please open your gate!

Let me add you and summon Sandy. Just a min. :)

Back