[CLOSED] Maddie is crafting a shell bed!

Jhin

The Virtuoso
Bells
Switch
2647-6359-9776
Jack
Feedback
100% (64) +
Join the turnip.exchange here for the dodo code! Maddie is near Nook's Cranny, there are a lot of flowers near her so please be mindful and try to avoid running! No entry fee or mandatory 'tips' required, all I ask is -
  • Please don't pluck or trample flowers
  • Please don't take any fruit from trees
  • Don't pick up anything left on the ground
  • When you have left my island, please leave the queue! You have to do this manually as the website can't detect when you have left!
  • You are welcome to shop at Nook and Ables, but please be relatively quick! People can end up waiting a long time because of this
  • Be ready to come to my island as soon as you receive the code - if you do not arrive within several minutes of you being #1 in the queue I will be manually skipping you so others may have a chance to come
Thank you and spread the goodwill! When Maddie stops crafting or people don't join the queue for 10 minutes or so I will close the queue and thread, so sorry in advance if you are not able to come!

Thank you everyone who came, and a big thank you to the generous ones who tipped! We are now closed!

Last edited:
You can all visit, just join the turnip.exchange queue! I will be sitting inside her house to make sure she keeps crafting!

AFK for a little bit to make food, but will remain open as long as there is interest!

Back