Rotating Fool's Egg
Isabelle
Chocolate Cake
Apple (Fruit)
Cake
March Birthstone (Aquamarine)
Feedback
100% (20) +
I want to try out the Fishing Tourney with multiple players because of the 5-point benefit (I learned from here) so I thought I'd repurpose this thread (since it didn't get a lot of attention) and express my interest there. Let me know if you're interested so I can give you the Dodo Code. I am in the PDT timezone by the way. Thanks for reading!

Hey there, I'm having fun getting to know this community so I decided to make a thread in The Airport. I'm looking for at least one or more people who are (preferably) about the same age as me (I am a high school sophomore as of posting), active in NH like I am, willing to acknowledge the time constraints that come with being a student, and are nice enough to not mind my urge to reference and ramble on about my hyper-fixations and other interests. Oh and you cannot be, um, perverted. Just so you know, I use the Pacific timezone.
If you are interested, let me know and thanks in advance.

Last edited:
If you're still interested, I plan to do the fishing tournament for about an hour or until I get the gold fishing trophy, whichever comes first. Let me know if you want to visit my island.

If you're still interested, I plan to do the fishing tournament for about an hour or until I get the gold fishing trophy, whichever comes first. Let me know if you want to visit my island.
Oh, okay. Sure, I was planning for you to come to my island but I don't mind coming to yours.

Sorry, I told you 20 minutes, but then I ended up playing longer than I should have because I knew I was really close to getting the gold trophy. Thank you for playing with me, and good luck! Now I really need to go do stuff IRL!

Back