• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Giveaway FREE New Leaf Help! All fruits, Sanrio and other RV's, orderable DLC items & HHD items, weeds, item transfer, & more! [CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Rentako Certainly! I'll open my gate for you now. I have a lot of free items laid out, and some purple roses and a carnation that I'm giving away, if you'd like to take any of those.

Would it be ok for me to drop in to check out the shops/ sell fruit as well? I will be sure to wait until your first guest shops first of course (;

@Rentako Yes, everything in my town is free for the taking! If you can pick it up, you can take it away.

Please take some or all of those gyroids, I don't want them. ^o^;>

Thank you. Ill come back with the gyroid if there still there . My inventory is full already haha.

@Rentako Yes, please come back and take away the gyroids if you want them, even just to sell, you'll save me the trouble of having to sell them when I don't even really need bells anymore. And feel free to use the locker in the train station if you weren't already, so you can maybe take even more gyroids. And the other items, too, I don't need any of the items that are on the ground, they're just clutter, and if I still have them in April, I'll sell them at Re-Tail for bells. So I'd rather them go to someone who wants them than just turning them into bells. :)

@Rentako Let me know when you'd like to visit again, and I'll be happy to open my gate.

@Frappe I have more weeds again for you to pick. I'm not sure how many you need to get to your gold badge, maybe what I have is enough, or maybe it's not even close. But we can find out next time you want to visit.

Or if anyone else is around who wants to pick weeds, feel free to post, I can always grow more for anyone who needs them. :)

@Rentako Yes, I can help with that. You want me to visit you for your train station upgrade, or did you want to visit to work on your visiting badge? Either way, I can help you, just let me know if I should visit you, or if you want to visit me. Or both.

@Rentako Yes, I can help with that. You want me to visit you for your train station upgrade, or did you want to visit to work on your visiting badge? Either way, I can help you, just let me know if I should visit you, or if you want to visit me. Or both.
For train station upgrade for now .

@Rentako Okay! I'll visit you now, then, if you'd like. You can let me know when you have enough visits, or if I run out of time before then, then I can do the rest another time.

Thank you so much. Thats the last visit for now lets do another time. :)

@Rentako Let me know when you'd like to visit again, and I'll be happy to open my gate.

@Frappe I have more weeds again for you to pick. I'm not sure how many you need to get to your gold badge, maybe what I have is enough, or maybe it's not even close. But we can find out next time you want to visit.

Or if anyone else is around who wants to pick weeds, feel free to post, I can always grow more for anyone who needs them. :)
@kiwikenobi Hello! I just came home. I know it's late for you, but I am available now. :)
If I am not mistaken, I think I need to pull 600 weeds?
Thank you again! 😊

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back